United States, 13th October: Do you want to work in the US and want to know the best US cities offering great career opportunities?
Then, here is the findings of a latest survey listing top US cities with best career opportunities. So, here we go.
US cities for best career opportunities—Let us find out which are the best US cities offering great career opportunities. These findings are based on several factors like local job creation, cost of housing, increase in pay of residents and median income.
<blockquote> Let us find out which are the top US cities offering great career prospects. </blockquote>
Top US cities for best career opportunities—
- Provo, Utah—Believe it or not but it is a fact that Provo(Utah) is having some of the biggest software firms including Novell. In addition, health care industry and universities are also booming in Provo. No wonder, rate of joblessness is under 3.6 percent while the rate of employment growth is 6.9 percent(highest in US metro region).
- Logan—Logan is yet another city in the US(Utah) having several new job opportunities for job seekers. Yes, its jobless rate is also just 3 percent(less than Provo’s jobless rate). The good thing is that it also has low cost of living.
- Fargo, N.D.—Fargo has a low rate of joblessness of 3.3 percent. Late-career salaries offered to workers are also nearly 21 percent higher than early-career salaries. So, those looking for long term jobs must consider Fargo, N.D.
- Salt Lake City, Utah—This US city recently reported addition of 29,000 new jobs between mid-2014 and mid-2015. Its considered as the best region in the US for new job opportunities.
- Dayton(Ohio)—A wide range of new job opportunities are growing in Dayton(Ohio). Its home to big employers like GE Capital, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Honda and Cox Media. The best part is that the rate of unemployment in Dayton is just 4.9 percent, quite less than the average US jobless rate.
- Austin(Texas)—Fancy working in Dell or big tech firms? Consider Austin, Texas. Yes, headquarters of Dell are in Texas. That’s not all. In fact, many big tech startups also are located in Austin. Many new jobs are coming up in Austin. Hence, it has rightly earned itself the nickname of ‘Silicon Gulch’. Its attracted people wanting to get a kick-start in their careers. This has led to an increase of 2.9 percent in its population between the years 2014 and 2015.