Changes in the Law, brings qualms in the mind of all and so has happened with Indian applicants who dream to study in US and that too in the best schools. The beginning of Trump’s presidency and thereafter his notifications about H-1B visa has shattered the hope of rising aspirants. However, it is said that, “If you face hurdles in your way then never change the destination rather change your way and follow a smarter one.”
Dream BIG to Achieve BIG!!!
An intelligent step and past record says that when an economy goes down, every nation starts peeping inmost so what’s different or startling if US is doing the same. Except few geniuses like Nobert Hofer in Austria, Geert Wilders in Holland and Le Penn in France – none are raising with the downfall of the market. Conversely, sailing in the unfavorable waves will never take you to the shore and here is where challenges yet hidden opportunities knock you. Now your grabbling style will plead your case here.
Categories of aspirants for whom Study in US makes sense
Indian aspirants, who wish to go to the United States, fall in three major categories:
Professionals – to help seek better salary package in US
Those who are already in job and are shifted from the company’s side to US as an expatriate comes under first category. Although this category is narrowing down due to “Make in US” trend of President Trump and “Go local” move by tightening H-1B visa for preferring own intellects. However, “Go local” is not limited to those born in US, but is applicable to the Indians too who are already working there. This will in turn validate a higher package along with other lucrative services to the localities and indirectly awarding a bonanza offer to Indians excessively.
Common students – Get settled for better life as Professional after studying in US
Second category holds up those students who just aspire to pursue a bottom line course from any college they get to study in US. Regardless of any dream career option, these students just have an aim to earn money without qualifying any GRE or TOEFL or any other meritorious exam. Furthermore, they struggle a lot in a financially viable country in the starting phase of their career and gradually with experience they get used to normal life style. This category is expected to lock down due to bang on normal class and demand of those who excel.
Meritorious students – Studying in USA makes better sense- for better acceptability and pay world wide
Like second category, this meritorious category of students also aspire to pursue study in US but differing at a point where GRE/ TOEFL /IELTS are at stake i.e. they aspire to get entry in a renowned college or university to enroll themselves for higher education like MBBS or MS. Due to high stipulation of talented human capital in US, they are genuinely paid high. Also, those interested in mechanical, electrical and civil fields are fortunate enough as there are numerous prospects in these sectors.
Thus, if you are planning to study in US, you need to plan smartly by following the underlying steps:
- Check out all the do’s and don’ts about your would be college before taking admission there rather than just getting excited for whichever college is approaching you just to get a study in US tag.
- Have some days in hand before your final date of travelling, remember that ease of getting visa also depends upon the type of college you are getting in to. Better is the college, chances of getting visa quickly increases.
- If you are planning to choose a core subject but you are from non-core background then be proactive and do some certificate course along with your main course otherwise your dream of a good school will continue to be a dream only.
- Keep performing if you want an excellent end result of a dynamic job with handsome package.
- Be alert about the host culture, racism and caste.
Above all never forget your aim and the reason because of which you are there. We wish you happy studying!!!