Skilled and experienced workers, refugees and immigrants seek for a place where they can get permanent residency, good life and a better culture for their family, and an obvious good pay scale, don’t they? For that, they ought for a country with stable economy and offerings that come with it. Ontario Express Entry fits all the above criterion.
Canada is a leading leader in accepting refugees and excellent immigrant policies. Ontario express entry is an application system started by IRCC to control and manage the application of permanent residency for skilled labors migrating to Canada. This also helps the employers to attract and bring skilled labors and students to Ontario. To qualify for Ontario express entry and be nominated by the department, an applicant must fulfill one out of two immigration policies:
1. Federal Skilled Worker Program
The requirements are listed below:
- Experience: You must have work experience of at least a year. It can be a full-time or a part-time job, but you must have worked for 1,560 hours in a year. It must be a paid job, and you must be working in the same job for last ten years. You must have an occupation listed as the skill level of A or B, or of type 0 according to 2011 NOC.
- A full-time job is consisting of 30 hours per week for continuous 12 months making a total of 1,560 hours or a part time job of 15 hours per week for continuous 24 months or 30 hours per week for continuous 12 months making a total of 1,560 hours.
- Must have taken a language examination approved by CIC and must obtain a minimum score of CLB 7. Your scores must not be old than two years of applying for application.
- Must have completed education from Canadian Institutes or reputed foreign institutes having required credentials.
Let’s also go through the Selection Criterion:
- French or English proficiency
- Work experience
- Valid employment offer
Proofs of funds are important as well:
- An applicant must show the proof of funds before applying unless already has a valid employment offer and is eligible to work in Canada.
- The proof is needed to ensure the government whether you would be able to support and sustain your family after arriving in
Under Federal Express Entry, IRCC has initiated two more Ontario Express Entry programs for skilled workers:
- Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream: To apply for this category, you must have a scored a minimum of 400 on CRS and must meet the other criterions after receiving a validation code from the Express Entry System.
- Ontario Express Entry: French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream: French workers having higher English proficiency skills can apply for this program.
2. Canadian Experience Class
The Requirements for the Canadian experience class is listed below:
- Should have a twelve months experience for three years in Canada before you plan to apply
- Should have worked in Canada with proper and legal authorization
- Should meet language skill required for your job
Note: Experience gained in the period when you were a full-time student, doesn’t count for this program.
- Should have a work experience classified as Skill set 0, An or B
- Should have completed education from Canadian Institutes or recognized foreign institutes with credentials
- Should have passed language ability test with CLB level 7 for skill level A or 0 or CLB 5 for skill level B
Fees: Fees are non-refundable.
- Employer offer Category: Pre-screen applications are free.
- $1500-2000 for foreign works
- $1500 for international students with a valid employment offer
- Human Capital Category: $1500 for Masters and D. graduates, human capital priorities, and for French-speaking skilled workers
- Application for an investor is free
- For a foreign worker with an employment offer from a legal investor is $3500
Guidelines for Ontario Express Entry
- If the applicant has a lawful partner also satisfying the above criterion, then they must decide on whose basis they want to apply for the program. Only one can apply
- Take language test before applying
- Applicants shouldn’t have committed any crimes recognized by the Canadian government before applying
- Should be ready to reside outside Quebec province
- Should have legit proof of funds before applying
- It is preferable to apply after getting a legal employment offer
Don’t wait! Ontario is calling you. Get your documents ready and apply for Ontario Express Entry, there is nothing better than this.
Need any help? Raise your questions in the comment question below, and we will reply you soon. And don’t forget to leave your reviews below.
Got an issue to discuss with leading Immigration consultants regarding Immigration to US or Canada? Join our facebook group ImmigrationCanada and post your query