Canada Summer Jobs 2017 has started accepting applications
Canada, 21st December: Here is some great news for Canada job aspirants as Canada Summer jobs 2017 accepting applications for employers wanting funding for recruiting a summer student.
Canada summer jobs 2017 accepting applications-– Canada Summer Jobs 2017 is accepting new applications. The application period is open for government summer jobs. Its creates new job opportunities and work experience for foreign students aged between 15 and 30 years.
This is meant for youth who face difficulties in getting employment. They can get employment during their summer break, that is, between April and September 2017.
Canada summer jobs 2017 student applications are being accepted now.
Who can apply for Canada Summer jobs program?—All not-for-profit organizations, small businesses, and public sector employers with maximum of 50 employees can apply now for funding from Canada government to hire any student next summer.
As per Member of Parliament, Niagara Center, Vance Badawey, Canada Summer Jobs program is a great opportunity for students wanting to get much-needed skills and experience needed at any workplace.
Speaking about it, Badawey said that an investment in our youth is a great investment. It will benefit Niagara. The youngsters feel innovative, excited and dynamic to contribute to the development of this Region. Hence, all eligible organizations must apply to CSJ program for helping train the future leaders of the community, he affirmed.
All eligible businesses, municipal governments and NGOs in Niagara Center and region must apply now.
Details—Employers must include applications which take into consideration the following—
- Employers involved in settlement of immigrants in Canada;
- Employers involved in activities celebrating Canada’s 150th anniversary of Confederation;
- Opportunities in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics(STEM) and ICT(Information and Communications Technology);
- Employers that recruit indigenous people; and
- Small businesses, including tourism, keeping in view their contribution to creating new jobs.
Application deadline—Well, the application deadline for CSJ program is 20th January, 2017. Applicants approved for funding shall be able to hire students from April 2017.
- Public-sector employers as well as small businesses having up to 50 employees can get up to 50 percent of minimum hourly wages;
- Canada Summer Jobs has already helped nearly 400,000 student jobs since its launch;
- Not-for-profit employers can get up to 100 percent of provincial/territorial minimum hourly wage and compulsory employment-related costs.
Got an issue to discuss with leading Immigration consultants regarding Immigration to US or Canada? Join our facebook group ImmigrationCanada and post your query