United Kingdom, 14th May: Are you planning to get your UK Work Visa but think it may be difficult?
Well, you don’t need to worry. Getting a UK Work Visa is quite easy now. Lets see the process in detail here.
UK Work Visa—UK Work Visa is a UK visa for foreigners wanting to move to the UK for working here. A current UK work visa is needed for working in the UK. There are several UK work visas, UK work permits and UK passports to help you work in the UK lawfully. However, you need to know that there are different requirements and restrictions for these.
<blockquote> UK work visa process is quite simpler and easier to follow for foreigners wishing to come to the UK for working here legally. </blockquote>
Let us see different categories Of UK Work Visas here—
UK Working Holiday Visa—It is a UK visa with an official name of Tier 5-Youth Mobility visa. Its validity duration is 2 years. It is for those aged 18 and 30 years. It is meant for Canadians, New Zealanders and Australians apart from other foreigners. Professional contractors are the best bet for such UK visas. It allows the applicant to live and work in the UK for a period of up to two years. It allows free exit and entry during the two years duration.
UK Sponsorship Visa—It is also named as UK Tier 2 skilled worker visa. It has a validity of three years and one month. It is sponsored by an employer.
UK Spouse Visa—UK spouse visa is having validity of two years. Its requirements depend on the visa of your spouse or your partner.
<blockquote> UK work visa enables foreigners to come to the UK for working here lawfully for a specified period of time. </blockquote>
When can an employer get a UK Work permit for any employer?—
- The job position needs to be suitably senior.
- The employer must not have been able to find any candidate locally.
- The candidate selected must have suitable experience.
Applying for a UK work visa—following are the conditions required—
- The applicant needs to have a qualification equivalent to a UK degree; or
- A senior level experience of 3 years in a relevant specialized area; or
- Any HND level occupation entitling the candidate for doing a specific job; or
- Any general HND level qualification and a 1 year relevant experience; or
- An experience of 3 years (relevant experience) at any NVQ level 3 or higher.