A large number of Indian students do not wish to hold on to their dreams even during times of crisis. Let us take a quick look at the reasons for the Indian students wishing to pursue their study abroad, even during the times of Corona Virus pandemic:
- Studies reveal that approximately 76% of students plan to pursue their education in the next 6-10 months.
- Around 8% of the students wish to delay the decision associated with higher studies due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
- A lot of students planned to change their minds when they were made aware of the necessary steps and contingency measures being taken by international universities.
- Many students (approximately 70%) have a preference for a trusted international healthcare system like in the case of the UK and Canada. Some of the other preferred destinations are Finland, the US, Germany, India, and Sweden.
The number of students is expected to go higher with the measures taken by international universities like round the clock student helpline.
Read on to know more about some of the measures being taken by reputed international universities overseas during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Online classes: Almost every trusted international university is focusing on delivering lectures online. Ed-tech solutions have changed the entire face of the modern education system.
- Testing of English language: Many international universities are offering pre-sessional English courses online.
- Health and Safety measures: Keeping in mind the present scenario, all university campuses are being sanitized on a regular basis.
- Round the Clock Student Support: Every possible support is being given to the students in terms of 24×7 COVID-19 helpline numbers.
The authorities, as well as international universities, are ready to offer every kind of necessary support to the students associated with the higher education community. These are challenging times and every possible support will be provided to the students so that the current generation does not suffer and is able to deal with such crises in the coming times head-on.