The New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program has recently opened the Express Entry Labor Market Stream temporarily to Expressions Of Interest on 2nd may 2018 with a completely new list of occupations.
Around 5 new jobs have been included in the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program list, which are as follows
- Administrative assistants
- User support technicians
- Administrative officers
- At the same time, it includes kindergarten French-speaking elementary and secondary school teachers to this new list.
Two jobs have been removed from the
New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program list, which are as follows:
- Retail sales supervisors
- Managers in Healthcare
Applicants need to attend the information session in the previous 2 years to ensure that the Canada Express Entry is accepted.
The list of priority occupation is in listed below. Again, new occupations are given in bold and italics for your convenience.
|NOC code||Job description|
|2171||Information systems analysts and consultants|
|0631||Restaurant and food service managers|
|2281||Computer network technician|
|2173||Software engineers and designers|
|2172||Database analysts and data administrators|
|4032||Elementary school and kindergarten teachers (FRENCH SPEAKING ONLY)|
|2282||User support technicians|
|4031||Secondary school teachers (FRENCH SPEAKING ONLY)|
|1311||Accounting technicians and bookkeepers|
|2174||Computer programmers and interactive media developers|
Occupations removed from the list
|6211||Retail sales supervisors|
|0311||Managers in health care|
Applicants who submit the Expressions Of Interest need to add the information session date which they have attended as well as the location where it was held. It should also include the NOC code as well as the job title. If any application is submitted without these necessary details in the subject line it will be completely rejected.
At the same time the candidate should keep in mind that the New Brunswick Express entry labor market stream criteria should be met properly to ensure that the expression of interest is accepted.
What are the criteria of the New Brunswick Express Entry Labor Market Stream?
- In order to submit an application for the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program, candidates need to follow the below-mentioned criteria:
- It is essential to have at least Secondary School Education which is obtained either in Canada or from a designated body if it is outsideCanada.
- It is necessary to have at least one complete your off work experience in National occupational classification 0 A or B
- You need to sign a commitment for working and living in New Brunswick.
- It is essential to provide the proof of minimum funds, which is required by the Federal government in order to establish successfully in New Brunswick.
- One needs to score at least Canadian language benchmark 7 for French or English language – speaking, writing, reading and listening.
- It is essential to meet all the eligibility criteria as well as selection factors for the Federal Skilled Worker Program. It is necessary to obtain minimum 67 points out of 100.
- The age bracket should be between 21 and 55 years.
- An application needs to be backed by a job offer and the company needs to be operated for minimum 1 year the time of receiving the application.
Major requirements for new Brunswick Provincial Nominee Immigration Program
According to one of the provincial statements, the New Brunswick Express Entry labor Market Stream criteria need to be fulfilled for submitting an Expressions Of Interest. It also includes a current and valid language exam, sufficient funds and educational credential assessment, relevant work experience and other criteria.
Once the quota is reached, the temporary opening for the new Expressions Of Interest will be closed. It has further mentioned that one needs to include the following matters in the subject line of the email – date and location of the information session which you have attended as well as your job title along with NOC code.
Failing to keep up with these criteria will strictly lead to rejection of the application. Further, it has been stated that after the temporary opening is shut down, Expressions Of Interest from candidates presently working in the New Brunswick will be accepted. Those with job offers from New Brunswick companies will also be eligible for the expressions of interest.