The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has taken the decision in favour of candidates applying for permanent residency and have officially reported that it is willing to issue targeted Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to all those candidates who have met the requirements for the Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) stream. Also, those people would benefit who have an experience in the field of Information and Communications Technology (ICT). Thus, If Your CRS Score is Less Than 400 don’t loose hope!
The OINP had targeted those candidates who are experienced in the specific codes in the Information and Communication Technology sector. These codes are fixed and include NOC 0131: Telecommunication Carriers Managers, NOC 2147: Computer Engineers (Except Software Engineers and Designers), NOC 2172: Database Analysts and Data Administrators, NOC 2241: Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technologists and Technicians, NOC 5224: Broadcast Technicians and many more.
The ONIP had set a required minimum Comprehensive Ranking System score, which is above 400 for other occupations. But for the above-specified professions, the score has been kept below 400 for easy access. It’s important to gather the relevant information to go ahead with the process.
What Else to look for If Your CRS Score is Less Than 400
It is important to note that the candidates will have to meet the other eligibility norms of the HCP stream, which are as follows:
- Work experience: The candidate is required to have a minimum experience of one year in this field within the last five years of his work experience.
- Educational Qualification: The candidate shall possess a degree which is either equivalent or above the Canadian’s Bachelor Degree.
- Language Skills: The score has to be a minimum of 7 of the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) either in English or French.
- Settlement Funds: The applicant should have a saving or income of minimum level for his survival in Ontario.
- Intent: The candidate should have the intention of residing in Ontario for a very long term and not just apply to fulfill some short term goal.
Now for the candidates who have already received their ITA’s and have also submitted all the required documents to the CIC (Canadian Immigration and Citizenship) department, will have to apply for the GCMS (Global Case Management) notes. So, Be happy If Your CRS Score is Less Than 400 as you can still immigrate and fulfil your dreams.