There are several situations under which an individual can apply for the processing of Citizenship Application for Canadian Immigration on Urgent Basis.
Facility for Citizenship Application for Canadian Immigration on Urgent Basis available only if some urgent reason to get faster processing
For this immediate processing, the applicant should have a solid circumstantial reason behind the faster processing before anyone else.
However, the urgent procedure does not help in the quick processing of the application. In fact, it reduces the waiting time for the handling of the application to a great extent.
There are some unique as well as mentioned criteria under which an individual can apply for urgent processing. This request will be validated, and if the situation does not meet the urgency criteria, then the application for an urgent processing is rejected and treated on a usual pace.
Eligibility Criteria for the Urgent Processing of the Canadian Immigration Application
We are giving you the eligibility requirements under which one can request for an urgent processing of the application.
1. The person asking for the urgent processing must be eligible for applying for Immigration to Canada.
2. The person must meet the residence requirement, which means that he/she should have stayed in Canada for the mentioned number of days as a permanent resident.
3. The circumstances under which one is applying for urgent processing should be critical enough to give you the immediate citizenship of Canada.
Conditions For Urgent Processing for Canadian Immigration Application
Several types of emergencies due to which you can request for urgent application of immigration:
• For job purpose: You applied for a job in Canada and had been offered one. However, you may lose it as you are not a resident of Canada.
• For education purpose: You want to join any school or university in Canada.
• Family emergency: In a case of some serious illness or sudden death of someone in the family staying in Canada, you are required to travel to Canada.
• Successful acceptance of the previous application: In case you got the decision on an immigration application you had requested in the past, and now it has been accepted by the Federal Court of Canada.
What is a Permanent Resident or PR Card?
Permanent Resident Card is an important immigration document, which states that the immigrant can stay as well as work in Canada as long as he/she wants. The Permanent Resident Card is also called the PR card.
The PR card is proof that the immigrant is permitted to live in Canada and whenever an immigrant travels across the border, he/she is required to carry the document to show it to the authorities to re-enter the country.
There can be many reasons for anyone to request an urgent citizenship certificate; however, for the quick procedure of an application, it is not required to show any emergency.
On the one hand, request for urgent processing will not be acceptable if the person has applied, only because he does not want to wait for long for the citizenship document. On the other hand, urgent processing is applied for the citizenship because one might lose a job that he has been offered by a Canadian employer is an entirely acceptable situation.
Whether a Citizenship document, a nationality record search, or a surrendering of the Canadian citizenship, all these processes can be done on the urgent basis.
For additional information, feel free to contact us or leave a comment, and we will revert to your queries.