Ways to sponsor your same sex marriage partner living outside Canada:
Are you feeling lonely because your beloved partner is far away from you? If yes, then we suggest you not to waste any more time and sponsor your spouse of the same sex living outside Canada.
• The person you is about to sponsor should belong to the family class otherwise the application will be rejected.
• The sponsor has to be above 18 years of age.
• The person who is sponsoring the immigration program must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
• If you have Canadian citizenship but not living in Canada, then at the time of sponsoring you need to make sure that you and your partner will live in Canada once you both become the permanent residents.
• You need to confirm that being a sponsor you will take care of the basic necessities of the sponsored person.
• The person who is sponsoring the immigration and the sponsored person must sign an agreement confirming that they understand their mutual obligations and responsibilities towards each other.
• Make sure you fill up the application form online and this may cost some amount as a part of the process. The information you are giving them has to be authentic unless high scrutiny may reject your sponsorship.
Sponsor your same-sex partner for marriage based Visa living inside Canada:
If you are about to sponsor your same-sex partner for the permanent residence in Canada then you must keep in mind the following things.
• You the sponsor has to be 18 years or older.
• The person you are sponsoring has to be your qualified spouse.
• You will also have to live in Canada as a permanent resident after the approval of your partner’s permanent visa.
• You need to prove that your financial status is stable enough to look after the basic needs of your partner.
• You both will have to sign an agreement of understanding your obligations and responsibilities.