You don’t need to hire an immigration consultant or lawyer for using the Express Entry System or any other CIC immigration program, to complete an Express entry profile or complete an application for permanent residence. But still, if you hire an immigration consultant for Express Entry Application, it will not harm you in any case.
The Express Entry Application is a path to immigration to Canada, whereby skilled individuals who are accepted into the Immigration, Refugee or Citizenship in Canada’s Express Entry pool, who have a new job offer in the country and intend to reside permanently in this region can be nominated.
Eligibility for the Express Entry Stream:
- Applicants must be accepted into Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) Express Entry Pool. The applicants should provide their Express entry profile number for completing their registration in the Express Entry Pool.
- Applicants who want to enter the Express Entry Pool must have a high-skilled job offer from an employer in the country on the National Occupational Code (NCC) classification system.
Individuals who do not meet the above-mentioned criteria are not eligible for the Express Entry skilled worker category. On the other hand, the Applicants can apply to the Express Entry Skilled Worker Category if they reside outside Canada and have a job offer by an employer in the country. In this case, the employer is required to show that they have already made a genuine effort to recruit qualified residents of the country before the job offer was extended to the international worker.
Also, the applicant must:
- Be accepted into immigration, refugee or citizenship Canada Express Entry Pool and has a valid Key code for Express Entry.
- Have a score of minimum 67 points out of 100 on the PNP point assessment grid.
- Have a full-time job offer from an employer in Canada, who can provide compensation in the form of a salary and benefits package meeting the standards of the Provincial Government and prevailing wage rates. Also, the employer should not contravene the existing bargaining unit agreements, not even should interfere in any kind of labour dispute.
- Have an immigration, refugee or citizenship Canada work permit or must be entitled to apply for one.
- Have a Canadian post- secondary degree or diploma or an Educational Credential Assessment report from an agency approved by CIC, in order to make sure that the foreign education of the applicant is equivalent to the Canadian education standards. The ECA submitted with the application should match the education level as declared in the Express Entry application and points as mentioned in the grid.
- Be able to show the intention to permanently settle down in Canada. Also, demonstrate with proof that they have sufficient funds or finance for successfully settling in a new place.
- Be able to give the language test results via a designated testing agency matching the language level declared in the Express Entry profile.