Are you a part of the Express Entry Pool in Canada? Are you looking for a job? Well, if the answer to these questions is “yes”, then this write up is just for you.
How to start a job search in Canada even before landing as an Immigrant?
- Job Bank: By creating an account for Job Match with Canada’s Job Bank.
- Job Boards: By promoting yourself to Canada based employers with the help of the job boards of the private sector.
You can choose to make the optimum use of both of these if you have entered the Express Entry pool in Canada. These services can also be used even after you have entered Canada.
In simple terms, an account for Job Match with Job Bank can be understood as a simple, online tool. It has a major role to play in helping you match with all those employers who are interested in skilled workers.
For this you need to:
- Visit the page of Job Match for sign-in
- Click the button where it is written to sign up
- After reading it, click on the “I agree” option, if you agree
- After you follow all the instructions, you are ready to Create your account
You can apply for a Job in the Express Entry Pool in Canada. This will help you find a suitable employer before you land in Canada as Immigrant.
For creating an account for Job Match, you will be requiring:
- Your Express Entry profile number
- Jobseeker validation code
Private-sector job boards are basically tools that have a major role to play in finding jobs. These are the online services that will be publicizing jobs and providing the necessary tools. You need to pay attention to the fact that some of these are free of cost while you need to pay a small amount of money for some of the others.
The services mentioned above prove to be of great help to all those who are in the Express Entry Pool and wish to look for their dream job.