Are you thinking of visiting Argentina then this article informs all you need to know about Argentina’s visa? To apply for the visa for Argentina you need to have a valid itinerary, passport, authentic payment method, and legitimate accommodation details. Also, for many countries, Argentina has introduced the policy of Electronic Travel Authorization also known as ETA instead of a formal paper visa.
If you have a valid Schengen visa or US B2 which is valid for a period of more than 3 months, then you are eligible for ETA/AVE for Argentina. This visa is optimum for tourism purposes only. The documents need to be uploaded online in order to apply for the ETA for Argentina online.
This proves to be highly beneficial as it saves you a lot of time.
DO YOU NEED A VISA TO GO TO ARGENTINA?
For 87 countries, Argentina has made Visa-Free policy that means if your country is amongst those 87 countries then you can enter Argentina for a period of 90 days without a visa and also there is a possibility to extend these 90 days for another period of 90 days.
If you are from India, you need a visa and the fees for the same is
WHAT ARE THE PROCESSING TIMES FOR AN ARGENTINA “VISA” ETA/AVE?
There is three processing speed for your ETA visa:
- Time up till 16 days is taken in Standard Processing
- If you opt for rush processing then 13 days time will be taken
- And if you are in a hurry then opt for super rush processing in which 10 days is taken for processing.
WHAT IS THE COST OF AN ARGENTINA ETA/AVE?
The cost varies on the type of processing speed opted:
- USD 85.00 is the fees for Standard Processing
- USD 115.00 is the fees for Rush Processing
- USD 150.00 is the fees for Super Rush Processing
Thus, get ready for your trip to Argentina as ETA can be obtained quickly online.