In the world economy, Canada is one of the economies, which is emerging in a rapid way. More and more budding entrepreneurs are applying for the business visit visa for Canada to establish themselves as the successful businessman on the foreign soil. Here is a brief overview of business visa of Canada that one needs to be checked properly before applying.
Business Visit Visa for Canada Explained
Canadian business visitors are the foreign nationals who come into this country in order to participate in a worldwide business activity and to establish themselves as successful entrepreneurs without even entering the labor market of Canada directly. These business visitors are supposed to get a temporary resident visa or TRV from the Canadian visa authority prior to entering into the economic activity of this country. Being the signatory of G7, Organization for Economic Co-operation (OECD) and North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) interest of the business visitors of Canada are always entertained.
Reasons for Business Visit for Canada
Being the 17th largest world economy and because of having 2% per annum growth rate Canada is one of the emerging countries in the world economy. Moreover, being an OECD, G7 and NAFTA member this country provides special economic status along with the free trading capability to the foreign businessmen. These are some of the few reasons of attracting lots of foreign business personnel into Canada.
Eligibility for Business Visit Visa for Canada
To become eligible for having a business visa of Canada one need to have following abilities:
- The businessman needs to prove that his or her business is backed by an organization that has dealing with Canadian firms
- Ownership of the business needs to be proved while verification of the documents
- An entrepreneur who travels to Canada needs to know any of the Canadian language
- It is important to have sufficient funds to support the visit to Canada as a businessman. It will also be verified
How to Apply For the Business Visit Visa
In order to apply for the Canadian Business Visit visa, one has to follow following steps –
- First of all the businessman needs to apply for the Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) as soon as the planning takes place if he doesn’t belong from the US
- In addition to this, the person need to have all essential documents like passport, visa etc along with him while applying
- Once the form fill up is done, the businessman needs to pay the fees and wait for the call from Canadian embassy for document verification
After the successful verification one can have the visa issued within 2 to 8 weeks.
Things to Keep In Mind While Applying Business Visit Visa for Canada
There are several important things that one needs to keep in mind. These are as follows –
- Temporary business visa is issued for only 6 months
- Main income source of the business must have to be outside Canada
- There must be an offset amount that businessman has to put into Canadian economy
These are important aspects that a person needs to keep in mind while applying for a Business Visit Visa for Canada. These will not only save time but also help from unnecessary tantrums.