United States, 8th November: The USCIS has announced increased US Immigration fees from 23rd December, 2016.
Yes, that is quite true.
Increased US Immigration fees from 23rd December, 2016—Yes, Increased US Immigration fees from 23rd December, 2016. The US immigration fees is going up from 23rd December, 2016. So, all those who want to avail the facility of low fee should apply at the earliest.
The changed rule of increased US Immigration fees has been announced by the USCIS(US Citizenship and Immigration Services).
“ The US immigration fees will increase from 23rd December, 2016. “
Increased US immigration fees for different immigration applications–As per the details, the US immigration fees shall go up for different immigration applications. This includes US naturalization and US permanent residency.
So, for those wanting to get US citizenship, it’s the right time to apply now. Many US Permanent residents keep on putting off their application for US citizenship. This is due to benefits of voting or petitioning for any family member to join this in the US.
- By applying now, you can save $45 fee increase on US immigration application filing. So, the increased US immigration fees will be $725 from the current fee of $680. This includes the biometrics fee(fingerprint check and photo).
- Naturalization fee waivers shall be available for applicants getting public assistance.
- Those with family incomes not more than 150% of federal poverty guidelines and those having short-term financial distress. Applicants having income more than 150% but not more than 200% of federal guidelines shall pay a reduced fee of $405. This includes biometrics fees.
- Fee for USCIS Form N-600, Application for Certificate of Citizenship shall go up considerably. The fee will be $1,170 from the current $600.
- A new fee for Form I-924A is going to be $3,035(Annual Certification of Regional Center).
- Form I-526(Immigrant Petition by Alien Entrepreneur) will have an increase of 145 percent to $3,675 from the current $1,500. This form is meant for requesting immigrant status through the lengthy EB-5 process.
- Form I-485(Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status) shall go up to $1,140 from the current $985.
- Form I-765(Application for Employment Authorization) shall go up to $410 from $380.
- Form I-90(Application to replace Permanent resident card) shall go up to $455 from $365.
- Form N-400(Application for Naturalization) shall go to $640 from $595.