Truck Driver on Working Visa in Canada
Are you looking for a good salary job where you don’t need to sit in a room but drive freely on the roads? Well, if you are looking for something like this, then we are here to tell you about the salary of truck drivers in Canada. If you are good at driving and want to make this skill a good source of earning, you should know some of the details before opting for this job. Here in this article, you will know about some major factors about the salary system made for truck drivers in Canada.
Salary details of Truck Driver in Canada
- The salary in this job would be competitive.
- The weekly average of the income is $ 1,150 / year $ 60,000.
- During transportation, if you lose something, you have to pay it off.
- You have to pay off for downtime as well.
- The company provides its employees with paid training.
The fundamental functions you should follow to get the truck driver jobs are –
- Safe driving
- The driver should provide good customer service.
- The path of driving should be safe.
- Reporting at the specified location and time is important.
- If you find some defects in the vehicle or the items you are carrying are lost, report the branch manager.
- You have to maintain strict privacy of PTI’s business secrets.
- The driver needs to stick to the company’s procedures and policies.
- You should Adhere to the task assigned by the supervisor.
- You should check the vehicle before driving.
- By adhering to all the policies, work actions, and managing to drive safely, the fundamental requirements prioritize health and safety.
The fundamental requirements in the truck driver jobs –
- You are required to have at least a class 1 license along with a five-year clean Motor Vehicle Report.
- Minimum one year of work experience in driving and operating dump trucks.
- You should be capable of understanding roadmaps using technologies like GPS.
- You should read, understand and speak in English if there is a need.
- You must be able to open and close the car’s doors manually.
- The capability of lifting and pulling up to fifteen pounds.
- You should be able to bend down to check the vehicle’s tires and undercarriage setting.
- You have to pass a few tests before getting the job. The tests are a three-year vehicle registration test (MVR test), pre-employment drug test, a driving performance test, and a background check.
Steps to Follow To Apply for a Truck Driver Job in Canada
Step – 1: Go to any of the websites offering truck driver jobs.
Step – 2: Click on ‘Apply now.’
Step – 3: Thoroughly read out the details given about the job.
Step – 4: Now select the “Show me how to apply” option.
Step – 5: You are requested to submit your updated resume and job application to the given mail address or fill the online job application form and then send the resume to the Truck Driver Salary in Canada Working Visa.
Summing Up- truck Driver Job in Canada can be your good start of life in Canada- Go for it!!
The truck driver job in Canada is a perfect option for skilled drivers and are looking for a job where their skills can come into use. The salary of the truck driver in Canada Working Visa is competitive. If you satisfy the job’s basic functions and requirements, you are good to start a career in it.