Irresistible opportunities are invited by Prince Edward Island for skilled workers. The improved business and development of the island to achieve social, cultural goals with proficient specialists.
The Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program is interested in increasing employment and quickening the process of immigration –
Are you a skilled worker and fulfil the following requirements:
- Aged between 21-55years and holding a degree in post-graduation
- Having two years of experience in your field in the past five years
- Knowledge of French or English
- Self-sufficient settlement funds and the desire to immigrate may apply
Do you fall into the category of Critical Worker?
- Do you belong in the age group of 21-55years?
- Qualified with a high school diploma and worked for two years in the past five years.
- Proficient in French or English.
- Possessing sufficient financial funds.
- Do you have six months of experience with PEI Employment Service?
- Do you currently possess a valid Canadian work permit?
- Truck driver
- Customer Service representative
- Food and beverage service
- Housekeeping Service
The procedure to Entry via PEI Express is explained to help you achieve your aim
1.Check Your Eligibility
Register yourselves in the Federal Express based Entry System –
i) Federal Skilled bases Worker.
i) Federal skilled based Trades or
iii) Canadian Experience-based Class
- Make a PEI Interest Profile
The profile is judged. The following criteria of the required age, educational qualifications, work experience are given points. The score is totaled and selected in a draw. A high score is valid for six months.
- Invitation for application
A Candidate with a high score invited to submit their application within 60 days.
- Complete an application
The application should be complete. All federal and provincial rules should be verified with original documents.
- Submission of Application
The candidate can send a fee of $300 by mail or personally and submit the final application.
- File for permanent residence
The final applicant is worthy to apply for Permanent residency by Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada and approved by the federal government.
- Land in Prince Edward Island
Once the application is accepted and forwarded you can travel to PEI and report to the immigration office within 30 days.
Lastly, applicants interested in the Business impact Category need to meet the following demands-
i) Candidates applying Under the PEI must attain a Canadian work permit and have worked for a business in PEI as designed by the Performance Agreement.
ii) Completing the criteria of the Performance Agreement the candidate should have invested $150,000 in a PEI business and efficiently managed it regularly within PEI.
The Canadian Citizenship Candidates Call for the resumption of online or personal tests are ongoing. We would like to boost the Immigration numbers in the current months and International students struggling in the Express Entry Pool are considered for Canada’s start-up visa.
Candidates already enrolled in the Federal Express Entry Pool have an additional advantage of scoring 600 points in the Comprehensive Ranking System and guarantees an invitation to apply for Canadian Immigration.