Why Immigrate to Germany?
Germany is the 5th largest economy in the world and is on the lookout for skilled immigrants. There are innumerable opportunities for professionals due to the fact that the country’s economy is well-performing. The country’s economy is booming and the standard of living is quite high, thereby making Germany one of the most favorable places to begin your life as well as settle down. Foreign nationals can immigrate to Germany, if they have valid reasons, for instance, immigration to Germany for education, for employment, for setting up a business, etc.
Germany is a great place to settle in. The job market is great for those in sectors like manufacturing, IT or engineering. residents have a lot of benefits such as education and free healthcare. Most of the sectors are facing a shortage of skilled workers, which opens up a lot of opportunities for a migrant. Also, quick visa decisions in addition to good salary and benefits, make Germany a preferred destination.
How to apply for Immigration to Germany?
When applying for immigration into Germany, there are a few requirements that have to be catered to. A lot of ways are available for migration and there are certain criteria that are to be fulfilled so as to ensure eligibility. They are:
Proof of Financial stability – Vital for Germany Immigration Application
Applicants who wish to migrate to Germany must be able to prove their financial stability. Although you have a job in Germany, initially funds will be required to take care of your expenses until you receive the salary.
Proficiency in the German Language another key parameter for immigration
In order to migrate and live in Germany, a person must know the German language. There are 3 proficiency levels – A, B and C., each of which is divided into two parts – A1/A2 (basic), B1/B2 (proficient), and C1/C2 (advanced). In order to migrate to Germany, proficiency must be A1 or B1. In case you intend to obtain permanent residency, a higher proficiency of say C1 or C2 is required.
Health insurance Coverage must before you apply for Immigration to Germany
You must also possess health insurance coverage that is valid in order to migrate to Germany. The best way that is advised is to procure German health insurance, as it is unsure if foreign health insurance will be accepted by the German authorities.
Before entering Germany, citizens of certain countries have to apply for and obtain a German visa. All other nationals will not require the visa and can apply for residence permit post entering Germany.
Categories of Immigration to Germany
In order to migrate to Germany, a valid reason is a must. There are many ways through which foreign nationals can enter and settle in Germany:
- Immigration for the purpose of employment
- Immigration for the purpose of education
- immigration for residence permits
- immigration for an entrepreneur
- immigration for a family reunion
Eligibility Criteria for Germany Immigration
In order to apply for an employment visa in Germany, you must meet the following requirements:
- You should have at least 1 year experience (Bangalore region-3 years) along with 15 years education. The university as well as qualification should be H+ according to Anabin University List.
- Applicants who belong to Delhi or Mumbai should have 16 years regular education, and either Bachelor’s degree of 4 years or Bachelor’s degree of 3 years with Master’s degree.
- Proficiency in English is enough to get qualified for the visa; but, it is advised to learn the German Language.
- You must also have sufficient funds to stay in Germany comfortably for 6 months. The Funds should be maintained from 1 month before filing and the funds have to be maintained till a decision is taken by the German Immigration Department.
- Accommodation proof for a period of 6 months is a must.
Documents Required for Immigration to Germany
Several documents are to be submitted to prove that you have met the conditions for the employment visa. These documents are essential when you apply for the German employment visa, along with the interview. The documents are:
- Set of 2 completed Application Forms, Printed as well as signed.
- 2 passport photographs (as per requirements mentioned)
- A valid national passport.
- Health insurance from your German employer which has to be valid from the employment date.
- Residence Proof – You could provide the driver’s license, utility bill which is in your name.
- Contract of employment with details of the salary as well as the job description of the job in Germany
- If applicable, the Approval by the Federal Employment Agency.
- Qualification proof
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- A Cover letter that indicates the purpose as well as the duration of stay.
- Proof of No criminal record.
- Paid visa fee proof.
- Declaration of the Accuracy of Information.