Wed. Apr 8th, 2020

Canada Immigration

Settling to a big country like Canada is indeed a bit challenging for newcomers. However, it would be better if you already know about the challenges you might face in the country and prepare yourself in advance for this struggle.  Here are a few important tips that can assist you in preparing yourself for upcoming challenges and hardships.... Read More
To apply for the Start-up Visa Program, you have five essential conditions that you need to meet- Validate that a specified organization supports your business. These are Canadian venture capital companies, angel investor groups and company incubators that need to give a letter of support to you. To seek assistance, you need to contact them directly. State that the specified organizations that support you hold at least 50% of the voting rights in the company and that you own the remaining 50% of the voting rights, each with at least 10% of the voting rights, together with a maximum of 4 other persons. Prove you are meeting the minimum language requirements, either in English or in French. In all of these four fields, you will meet the minimum standard of the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 5-  speaking, reading, listening and writing. You can read more about the French exam and the necessity of the English language on the Canadian Government website.... Read More
Though World Education Services (WES) is a well established and reputed organization, there are a few more platforms designated by the IRCC to provide the certificate evaluation services to the Canadian immigrants. Let’s have a look at such platforms.... Read More
Under this program, parents and grandparents of Canadian permanent residents are allowed to live and work in any part of the country.  However, to sponsor their parents, the individuals must meet some requirements as per Canadian law. Such conditions for the sponsoring individuals are- They should have Canadian citizenship or Canadian PR status.... Read More
IMM1344 gives the opportunity to the Spouse, conjugal partners and common-law partner to immigrate to Canada. The spouse can be of the same sex, opposite sex or can be married or in a conjugal relationship for the sponsorship process to take place by a sponsor who has to be a permanent resident or Canadian citizen.... Read More