The world has transformed over the last year and half. The pandemic is still raging but very being has figured out a way to exist. The same applies for economies and the workforce too. A new normal way has come to be when you delve into the job market reigning Canada of late. The highest in-demand profile have shifted dimensions and incorporated new tech. Trends such as remote working and minimized physical interactions have become commonplace. With such changes there have come to be few top jobs in Canada that are Covid-proof seemingly!
Technology and IT- booming in Job Market Canada
- Automation and remote workings are not novice to this field. Therefore, you can perhaps make it big easily with jobs in this sector when hunting around Canada.
- Latest forecasts for Ottawa projects that more than 60,000 jobs are set to be open in the next 10 years or so.
- From programmers to media developers and coders, there are a lot of profiles that see immigrants making the most. The need to visit fields or offices stands minimized in this niche. online interactions and tech help smooth up these profiles even in the absence of non-remote workplaces.
Finance Jobs- Finance professionals are in high demand
- The field of finance has largely seen demand among immigrants looking for jobs in Canada. Therefore, despite the pandemic, this sector has a lot to offer.
- Again, this sector sees ease of adaptation to tech and remote workings. Accountancy, economics and public administration are related fields that are intertwined with finance jobs across Canada. Make sure to check out the approved list of finance jobs available with provinces when applying for permits or residencies in Canada.
- The most drained sector of all, thanks to Covid and its ravages, healthcare professionals are an evergreen in-demand profile for all of Canada. The segment is crying for trained personnel form paramedics to nurses and even doctors.
- The visa approval rates on such professionals applying for immigrant status in Canada are high. Over the next eight years of so, there is an open demand for more than 35,000 jobs in this sector for Canada. The average pay ranges between $46,878 and $93,600 annually.
Naturally the prospects are bright despite the profile being a tiring one given that the world is still battling the pandemic.
- While jobs have been done away with amid the pandemic, firms shut or temporary off-work and workplace layoffs happening often, another sector that is Covid-proof is the administrative sector.
- This niche was perhaps the first to see layoffs but then again despite restrictions still applicable on businesses, there has to be administrative involvement even on the minimalist of scales. The re-hiring rounds are on and now the hirers have realized that such jibs are necessary even if interactive communications stand limited.
Skilled labor is back in demand despite shutdowns. Industrial workers, manufacturing as well as trucking professionals will be needed since the shortage has damaged supply chains over the past few months badly.
With such jobs seemingly becoming Covid-proof it now becomes easier for new immigrant job enthusiasts to start looking. The earlier you apply, the better your chances are!