It has been estimated that the number of employments in Canada has decreased. This declination started in April 2020, and the significant reasons behind it are the rising restrictions in regards to the increasing no. of covid-19 cases all over the nation. Despite all of this, there is good news. As per multinational employment agency Randstad, the global pandemic has contributed to elevating employment in explicit parts of the economy. Here we’ll discuss the top jobs in Canada in 2021. So, if interested, keep on reading the article.
List of Jobs in Canada in 2021 in Extreme Demand
The jobs have been mentioned along with their NOC (National Occupational Classification) codes-
- Customer service representatives, NOC Code: 6551.
- Administrative assistants, NOC Codes: 1241, 1242, 1243.
- Driver, NOC Codes: 7511, 7512, 7513, 7514.
- A registered nurse, NOC Code: 3012.
- Welder, NOC Code: 7237
- General laborer, NOC Code: 7611, 7612, 7621.
- Electrical engineer, NOC Code: 2133.
- Sales associate, NOC Code: 6421.
- Accountant, NOC Code: 1111.
- HR manager, NOC Code: 0112.
- Accounts payable and receivable.
- Project manager
- Software developer you
- Financial advisor
Brief Description about Some Jobs Which Canada Offers –
- IT professionals contribute to assisting companies in making a step in Online sales, improving websites, and making new plans for digital business models.
- Customer service representatives, mainly those working digitally, are in great demand over a broad array of industries. Now the companies see themselves that they have to acquire the latest online reality, and thus, many of them want to have a qualified and skilled service representative.
- Deliver Drivers also come in the top list category. Well, drivers of every kind are in high demand all over Canada for a long time. There is an additional requirement for drivers who can do short-term deliveries in the country’s cities.
Summary of the Top Jobs in Canada
To conclude, in Canada, the restrictions occurred due to rising cases of Covid-19, and thus the no. of employments started decreasing since April 2020. But despite this, the global pandemic has contributed to upgrading employment in explicit areas of the economy. Here in this article, we have mentioned many top jobs in Canada available for you in 2021.