There is an immense craze for Canada amongst international students to enhance their study profile. For the study permit for Canada to be secured, valid proof for funds has to been shown in order to cover the living and tuition fee expenses in Canada.
Following are the Source of Funding can be shown for applying Study Visa for Canada?
- You need to show your bank account in Canada where you have transferred the money.
- From a Canada Bank a Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC).
- Also, from an authorized bank proof of education or student loan.
- Last 4 months of bank statements.
- Also, a bank draft which can be later converted into Canadian currency.
- You can show proof which states that you have paid for housing and tuition fee in Canada.
- A letter from an authorized person proving that he has given you money.
- If you have earned a scholarship from Canada or are enrolled in a Canadian funded program for your studies, then you need to submit proof validating that the funding is paid within Canada.
I hope, with this round-up you are clear about the source of funding, can be shown for applying Study Visa for Canada. If you still have doubts, you can shoot us a comment in the comments section below, we shall get back to you.