Mon. Mar 30th, 2020

Day: February 6, 2020

The 189 visa allows potential workers to live and work in any part of Australia. If your occupation is listed on Australia’s Skilled Occupations List, you are eligible for a Subclass 189 visa.  You need to complete a skill test and be sponsored by a family member or an employer or nominated by the territory government or state government.... Read More
Under this program, parents and grandparents of Canadian permanent residents are allowed to live and work in any part of the country.  However, to sponsor their parents, the individuals must meet some requirements as per Canadian law. Such conditions for the sponsoring individuals are- They should have Canadian citizenship or Canadian PR status.... Read More