Wed. Feb 8th, 2023

Year: 2019

In Canada, a post-work permit can be obtained. However, this is totally based on the course selected by the individual and the duration of the course.  A Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP) is generally issued for the study program duration,

... Read More

A Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) refers to a document that allows a Canadian employer to hire a temporary worker from outside the country.

Also known as Confirmation Letter, LMIA is provided by Employment and Social Development Canada

... Read More