Need a Summer Job? Canada Summer Jobs program is now Hiring
Acquiring the skills and work experience required to enter the labor market is a very crucial aspect which can help the Canadian youth to secure summer jobs. To assist the youth in finding Jobs, which include both public and private sector employee, the Government is all set to provide funds for the same. So if you Need a Summer Job? Canada Summer Jobs program is now Hiring.
Need a Summer Job? Canada Summer Jobs program is now Hiring not only students but the people of maximum 30years of age-
Canada Summer Jobs program helps the youth to have some work experience which will help them in the long race of getting a job and getting a high pay scale. Moreover, these kinds of programs help to fill the vacant seats which help in improving the employment rate during the peak season of summer.
Productive changes have been made after taking feedback from the members of the Program. Need a Summer Job? Canada Summer Jobs program is now Hiring with Some of the changes are:
- Expanded the age group– The age eligibility has been widened to include youth as well as students, who fall in the age group 15-30 and are eligible to work in Canada.
- Revised Eligibility Criteria- The eligibility requirements have been modified and updated to explain what is and what is not acceptable for funding;
- Improved Job Pairing- All the open job positions would be updated on the website of the Government of Canada, as well as uploaded on the app, to spread the word and enable the youth to connect with the employers and procure better quality jobs.
The national preferences for CSJ expand every year to display the change in the needs of the diversified population. Some of the national priorities by CSJ support include-
- Organizations who give services as well as propose to employ youth who are from underrepresented groups.
- To explore Job opportunities which will help the youth to acquire work experience and polishing skills.
- The youth from the minority groups to help them get job opportunities.
- The small businesses which help the economy creating jobs.
- The organizations who provide support to the senior community.
The minimum hourly wage for the province or territory varies depending on whether the organization is a non-profit company (they can obtain 100 percent of the minimum hourly wage), or a public sector company and private sector firm with full-time staff count being less than 50 (they can obtain around 50 percent of the minimum hourly wage).