Canada is amalgamation of immigrants.Have you ever wonder lately why Canada is the first option of most of the people when it comes out to settling abroad? All credit goes to Express Entry program they established in 2018.With this program Instead of assessing each and every application manually, the process has been digitized to allow more processing than ever before.So it cuts out the time it take to process.Now entire process can be done in a span of less than 1 year.This article will provide you easiest way to Immigrate to Canada from India.
Lets take a thorough look what is Express Entry Program and what are the essential paperwork you need to be eligible for the same
Express Entry Program
The Express Entry Program as discussed above is the digitize way of sorting out the files which helps in processing more files in less time. Under this program immigrants applications are being managed for country’s economic immigrant programs,these include-
- Federal Skilled Worker
- Federal Skilled Trade Program
- Canadian Experience Class
Criteria of eligibility of the federal immigration programs-
- Educational credentials are assessed by a recognized assessing authority.
- You have IETLS certification with appropriate score(minimum score is 6.5)
- Check your skill level as per NOC (National Occupational Classification)- Helps in decide whether the work experience meets the eligibility
- Creation of an Express Entry Profile – The Express Entry program is a point-based system called the Comprehensive Ranking System(CRS).Points will be given to the applicant on the basis of the various factor like- age, language ability, educational qualification, work experience and adaptability as well mentioned while creating an Express Entry Profile.
- Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is the deciding force behind deciding points.An applicant needs minimum of 67 points through CRS.
Those who meet the criteria of one of the federal immigration programs listed above will be accepted into a pool of candidates.
Recruitment of the candidates from the Express Entry can also be done by Provinces and Territories through their Provincial Nominee Programs to meet local labor market needs.But one who neither has job offer nor nominated by provinces and territories , must register with Job Bank. Job Bank is maintained by Employment and Social Development Canada’s (ESDC) and this is major platform for job search in Canada.
If in periodic draws by IRCC your profile get qualified, then you will receive an Invitation to Apply(ITA)for permanent residency(PR).Within 60 days of receiving ITA you should apply for permanent visa.From now on the whole process of citizenship and immigration takes maximum of 6 months,but one profile can stay in pool for maximum12 months so if you didn’t hear anything from the department for 12 months you can again process for the same.