Work permit is definitely the most important requisite for going to Canada as a temporary worker.
Before going to Canada, you have to apply for the work permit at the Canadian Visa Office or the Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).If You Want to Go to Canada as a temporary worker you will find all the possible details in this article.
Some of the essential requirements for the work permit are:
* Before you apply a job offer from a Canadian employer is a must.
* It is at the discretion of ESDC to decide if the employer is in a position to fill the job through a foreign worker.
* From the Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC), the employer has to apply for a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA).
For some particular kind of there workers, is a provision of special work permit for example; people taking special work programs as live-in caregivers, agricultural workers and business people.
If you are applying for this kind of work permit and in need of more information, visit on “Working temporarily in Canada” with a website IRCC.
Work permits in Canada are Temporary:
Work permit is temporary, so it cannot be used to become an immigrant of Canada but, your experience and your work skills can help you to qualify and apply as a skilled worker and become a permanent resident of Canada.
You can find more information about this on Immigrating to Ontario.
If you are already in Canada
If you have already been working in Canada you can apply for a work permit only If you have specialised skills.
You can find more information on the topic on typing”Eligibility to Apply from Inside Canada.”
How to become a permanent resident in Canada ?
There are certain programs which guide the temporary foreign workers to become permanent residence, but the requirement is that you should be able to meet the eligibility test in order to apply for these programs, which include:
*Live-In Caregiver Program
* Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
*Opportunities Ontario: Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
Since there is no special category to apply as a skilled worker, you will at first only get a temporary foreign worker permit.
For more information on your visit to Canada search these topics on various websites:
* For work permits and applications to work in Canada get the information from IRCC. This will give you detailed information about the application form and instruct you for applying for work permit.
* IRCC Help Centre – This is a tool that resolves queries related to immigration matters. Through the information made available by the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, this tool employs various ways of search, like searching with the help of a keyword.
* Working Temporarily in Canada – From the information given by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, the foreign workers and Canadian employers can get information regarding their temporary work permit.
* Migrant Workers Guide – This guide provides information for Temporary Foreign Workers (TFWs) in Ontario in all languages. This guide consists of the services and rights given to the migrant workers. It works with the Ontario Council of Agencies Serving Immigrants (OCASI).
* Applications to extend your stay or change conditions for your stay in Canada – Worker ( IMM 5553) IRCC provides information on how to apply or who can apply to extend your stay or change conditions in your work permit while your stay in Canada.
* Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) – It is the responsibility of the Federal department for Immigration on Canadian citizenship and refugees. This website provides full information on the programs, services, immigration policy, application kit and lot many aspects.