In case, you have always dreamt of studying in an overseas country and are interested in graduating from a reputed University in Canada, and have applied for a Canadian Visa for studies; then here we have some appropriate information for you to ensure Proper Completion of Application Form that Student Visa in Canada is not refused.
There are various student visa agents or consultants for studying in Canada, who can assist you through the visa application process. In fact, many visa agencies support you for many things during your stay also while studying in Canada.
How to Make Sure your Student Visa in Canada is not refused
However, your visa application can be rejected for many reasons. We are mentioning some of the reasons below for your better understanding of the process.
- You could not submit all the documents or the education acceptance from the university or the college you have applied in Canada.
- You did not properly mention about your education sponsor, who is going to offer all the finances regarding the expense of studying in Canada. This cost includes all the charges of staying, fees of the educational institute, and all the other educational expenses.
- You are not able to show your relationship status with your sponsor.
- In case, you cannot support yourself financially in Canada, while studying there.
- Your documents need credibility.
- You are not able to convey that you will leave the country once your resident permit is finished.
- If you want to study in Quebec and you have not provided the Certificate acceptation du Quebec (CAQ).
What mistakes do we make that are responsible for the refusal of visa application? Steps to ensure that Student Visa in Canada is not refused.
The main mistake most people make is that they do not run through the student visa guidelines carefully. These instructions are precise and hence, should be read with caution, and the candidate must be able to comprehend the necessities for the visa application process.
Neatly arranged documents for Student Visa Application would help
The visa department of Canada looks for the tidy and organized documents, sorted as per the guidelines provided. Even if a single document is incorrect or missing, then this can be a prime basis to refuse your visa application.
Many students provide extra information that is not asked for. Hence, another reason for the refusal of visa application can be over explanation, while applying for a visa.
Some candidates opt for the inappropriate category in the visa application. This is one more major reason for the refusal of the application.
So these are the reasons for the rejection of most of the student visa applications. Following are the precautions to be taken while applying for a Canadian student visa.
- Provide precise information in the application form and attach all the required documents.
- Make sure all your documents are in proper order.
- Ensure that your documents have the required credibility.
- Provide CAQ if you have opted to study in Quebec.
- Provide all the correct information and do not bluff, the high commission of Canada is too smart to catch your lies.
The high council of Canada offers three broad categories of the visa application. These are General
Hence, choose your category wisely and select it as per the guidelines provided by the Canada Commission. Do not get confused.
- And most importantly, real all the guidelines carefully and in case, you do not understand something; consult an agent or an experienced person who has been through the same process.
To know more, please write the query in the comment section provided below, and we would happily revert to your queries so that your student visa is not rejected.