The selection of top Universities in Canada by considering all various factors such as weather, tuition fees, cost of living, the scope of employments and housing is indeed a big deal. It is a deal with one has to conquer with. Here are some of the top Canadian Provinces, which are certainly apt high education centers for the international students.
Toronto and Ottawa cities are the education hub of this Canadian province. Many renowned universities such as the University of Toronto, Queen’s University, and McMaster University are established.
- The advantage of studying in Ontario is that mega-cities are in vicinity so that you can explore most of the Canada during your academic times.
- Moreover, the province is enormously cold and snowy. But this pitfall can be compensated by considering the idea of skating on the outdoor rink. The economy of the province is strong and powerful.
- It enables many job opportunities and scholarship to the students from the abroad. But the initial scenario of job seeking seems tough.
2. British Columbia
British Columbia is the second among the most fascinated Canadian provinces where international students prefer to go for higher studies. The cities mostly chosen by international students are Vancouver and Victoria.
- The B.C University which is situated on a peninsula and is surrounded by landscapes, botanical gardens and golf courses.
- If we have a glance at city life, then Vancouver is considered as one of the most live and lovable cities of the world. The living cost and housing are high around this city.
- On the other side, from the current Labour Force Statistics Data of B.C stats 2016, we can say, the job opportunities are higher in Vancouver than any other city in B.C.
Alberta is an apt choice for the South Asia students. It is a hub of the universities which offer scholarships to undergraduate disciples coming from various countries.
- Many of the top institutions of India like IITs, Petrotech Society, and PDPU have their partnership with the University Of Alberta.
- The tuition fee of the university is inexpensive, and the quality of education is undoubtedly exceptional as many of the intellectual politicians are the alumni of UAlberta.
- The nature of local people is kind and supportive.
- The manifold topographies such as desert, ice field to hilly mountains are fascinating. The cold, snowy weather can be a hurdle but considering all other factors, this pitfall is avoidable.
Montreal is the education hub of the Quebec province. Many renowned universities such as McGill University, Concordia University and the University of Montreal are situated.
- These institutions offer manifold scholarship programs for the international students.
- McGill University is apt for the international students specifically coming from the south Asia. This university is certainly appropriate for the higher studies and research.
- Moreover, nine alumni are the noble prize winners from the distinct streams.
- It holds cold weather but not more paining, and panicking as it can be bearable. Another drawback is French is the official language of this province.
Hence, the country holds four distinct education hubs in above-described Canadian provinces, which are mostly chosen by international students for the higher studies and research.