Five Quick and Easy Ways for getting Permanent Resident Card for Canada
While people with money or skills, and some celebrities and artists can get an easy route to get a Canadian visa or Permanent resident Card for Canada, it’s big hassle for the rest of us. Although it’s possible to get a Permanent Resident Visa, the method is quite expensive and requires you to have a job.
Here are five quick and easy ways to get your Permanent Resident card in Canada:
- Spousal Sponsorship
A Canadian Citizen’s spouse can easily get a permanent visa. This is by far the fastest and easiest way of getting into Canada. As the spouse of a Canadian citizen you will be treated like a Canadian citizen, and will be entitled to work, be a housewife, start a business, go to school, and receive health benefits as well. A Canadian Citizen can also sponsor an eligible family member. Some of the family members who can be sponsored are:
- Spouse (husband or wife)
- Same sex spouse (husband or wife)
- Dependent child
- Common-law partner
- Conjugal partner or fiancé
- Grandchild who is still a dependent
- Spouse’s or common-law partner’s dependent child
- IEC- International Experience Class for Permanent Residency in Canada
IEC stands for International Experience Canada, or working holiday visa. If you’re in the age group of 18-35, you can get an open work permit into Canada, which means you don’t need a job appointment, and can choose to work in any profession. It’s a bit partial as this option is available for only a select few countries such as Norway, Denmark, Australia, Japan, Estonia, Poland, Taiwan, Austria, South Korea and a few more.
The IEC visa can be further broken down into three categories:
- Working Holiday – Available only to a few countries
- Young Professionals – Requires a job offer or a University Degree
- Co-op – Needs you to be a student at a University/Institution in your home country
- Live-in Caregiver
This is another easy way to get into Canada. It does not require any specific skill set, all that is required is the following:
- A high school education
- A job offer
- Six months training or one year experience as an Au-pair
- Study Permit for becoming Permanent Resident in Canada
The student permit can be the best way to get into Canada, however, it requires a lot of financial support. If you have a scholarship, it cannot get better. Canada comprises of the best research facilities and education institutions in the world, and to top it all, they provide permanent residency to all its graduates in universities. Once you graduate, all you require is a job offer and commitment to remain in one place for a certain period of time. As Express Entry system is getting tougher by the day, this would by far become best option to get Permanent Resident Card in Canada
- Visitor’s Visa
Apart from all the above-mentioned points, you can also visit the country with a visitor’s visa. Although you cannot work with a Visitor’s visa, you can take this opportunity to build your connections and discuss your skillset with potential employers, so that you can negotiate a work opportunity for yourself in the future.
6. Express Entry System Under the Skilled Category Applicant system, one can make application for becoming Permanent Resident in Canada. However, this method is becoming little difficult now a days as to get good CRS (comprehensive ranking score) to get Invitation to apply for making Application for PR, one would need offer of employment letter which is virtually impossible for most skill sets
So here are a few quick and easy steps to get into Canada, and become a permanent resident in this wonderful country. Even though these look like the easiest, you still need to follow the process and few regulations. However, it’s definitely less arduous than the rest of the options.
Got an issue to discuss with leading Immigration consultants regarding Immigration to US or Canada? Join our facebook group ImmigrationCanada and post your query