Alternative UK Visa Choices for Non-EEA Workers

United Kingdom, 4th November: Let us see the alternative UK visa choices for Non-EEA workers here.

So, here we go.

Alternative UK Visa Choices for Non-EEA WorkersAlternative UK Visa Choices for Non-EEA Workers—Here, we are considering alternative UK visa choices for non-EEA workers. So, let us begin the details here now. It needs to be worth mentioned that several firms are not aware of alternative UK visa options for non-EEA workers. This is especially true when they are hiring or transferring their current workforce to the UK.

“Let us find out some of the available alternative UK Visa Choices for Non-EEA Workers. “

Choosing the best UK visa choice—Well, proper and thorough assessment of all non-EEA recruits and transferees is mandatory. This means reviewing several parameters to make sure that they are choosing the best UK visa option for working overseas.

Alternative UK visa options for non-EEA workers—following are the Alternative UK Visa Choices for Non-EEA Workers—

  • Youth Mobility Visa
  • Exceptional Talent Visa
  • Van Der Elst Visa

Youth Mobility Visa—This is the UK Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa is meant for those aged between 18 and 30 year old nationals. They must be from Japan, New Zealand, Canada and Australia. It allows applicants to travel for two years to the UK and work here lawfully.

Requirements for the UK Youth Mobility Visa

  • Applicants should not have any dependent children;
  • They need to have savings of £1, 890.
  • They should not have any Youth Mobility Visa or UK Working Holiday Visa before.
  • They should not have set up any business or have provided services( as a professional sportsperson) or a doctor in training while being in the UK.

UK Exceptional Talent Visa—This UK Tier 2 visa route is for those having some exceptional talent in social, natural and medical sciences, engineering, humanities, arts and digital technology. They must be willing to come or stay in the UK.

They need to demonstrate that they are recognized global leader in their respective field; or they need to have the potential to become a global leader in their field. This UK visa route is for medical practitioners, digital technology specialists and academicians.

  • UK Van der Elst Visa—This UK visa is for those Non-EEA employees’ whose work activity is outside the terms of a UK business visitor visa. This allows them to work for an employer within the EU for providing services within other EU member states without requirement of any work permit.


Next Post

How to start business in US without green card?

Sat Nov 5 , 2016
Have you ever thought why people are keen to start their business in US? The answer is simple.           In US, it is simple, fast and above all inexpensive to start any business. But what if you do not have green card? Having a green card […]
How to Set Up and Start Business in US