Canada Updates Document Requirement for Super Visa Program
Canada, 17th June: Canada updates document requirement for Super Visa program.
Yes, that’s true.
Canada updates document requirement for Super Visa program—Canada updates document requirement for Super Visa program. Yes. Canada immigration department IRCC(Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada) has updated document requirement for Super Visa program.
<blockquote>Canada has updated document requirement for Super Visa program. </blockquote>
Canada Super Visa program—Canada Super visa program allows parents and grandparents( of Canada permanent residents and Canada citizens )to come here. They can come to Canada as visitors for some extended time period.
Canada Super Visa enables its holder multiple entries( for a period of up to 10 years) to come to Canada. Yes, that’s true. Super Visa enables a person to come and stay for up to two years period. This is for initial entry into Canada. A ten-year Canada multiple entry visitor visa will have a status period (for every entry of six months period).
New document requirement—For sponsors(Canadian citizen or Canada permanent resident) must meet a minimum income threshold. This is the eligibility requirement. As per new rules, tax documents required by the IRCC will include printouts from CRA(Canada Revenue Agency) My Account. This will be for assessing income level.
New rules are effective immediately. These new requirements are reflected in the updated list of new required documents(for Canada Super Visa applicants).
Super Visa eligibility requirements—
Applicants wanting to apply for Canada parent and Grandparent Super Visa need to—
- Be allowed to enter Canada;
- Be grandparent or parent of any Canada citizen or Canada permanent resident;
- Fulfill some other conditions.
Canada immigration officials take into consideration several other factors( before deciding any person to come to Canada). The individual needs to be a real visitor to Canada. He or she shall leave by choice after the end of the visit. An official shall consider following things while assessment—
- Purpose of the visit;
- Family and finances;
- Sponsored person’s ties to his/her home nation;
- Overall economic and political stability of home nation;
- Invitation from Canadian host or sponsor.
Applicants needs to—
- Provide proof that the grandchild/child in Canada fulfills a minimum income threshold;
- Provide a statement in writing from that grandchild/child that he/she shall offer financial help;
- Possess valid Canadian medical insurance coverage( for not less than one year);
- Have immigration medical examination.