Canada, 31st December: Saskatchewan Express Entry program has been reopened once again.
So, 500 additional applications shall be accepted under Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program’s International Skilled Worker Express Entry sub-category.
Saskatchewan Express Entry Stream reopened—Saskatchewan Express Entry Stream has been reopened for Canada immigration once again. This is certainly great news for many aspirants of Saskatchewan immigration.
<blockquote> Saskatchewan Express Entry program has been reopened once again in the year 2015 for the benefit of increasing number of aspiring immigrants. </blockquote>
Increased application intake for Saskatchewan Express Entry program—Saskatchewan has also announced accepting increased number of application for its sub category to 3,000 from the earlier annual intake of 2,500.
So, this is now a great advantage for many aspiring immigrants to Saskatchewan. Applicants whose nomination is successful shall be awarded 600 points under CRS(Comprehensive Ranking System). In addition, they shall be getting an ITA(Invitation to Apply) from the Express Entry pool’s subsequent draw.
It may be worth mentioned that its for the fourth time in the year of 2015 that Saskatchewan has reopened its Express Entry immigration stream for applicants.
Apply at the earliest for International Skilled Worker—Express Entry sub-category—Its time you should apply for Saskatchewan Express Entry’s sub category—International Skilled Worker- at the earliest to avoid any disappointments later on.
Candidates who are in the Express Entry pool and fulfill all the requirements for federal immigration scheme(Federal Skilled Trades Class/Canada Experience Class/Federal Skilled Worker Class) are allowed to apply under this immigration sub-category of Saskatchewan Express Entry.
It may be further mentioned that all desirous applicants need to fulfill all the requirements of the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program(SINP) International Skilled Worker Express Entry sub category. They need to get 60 points on the point assessment grid of Saskatchewan.
What are other requirements for selection?—
- Candidates need to show proficiency in French or English; and
- Must have successfully completed post-secondary education/training of not less than one year that has led to a diploma, degree, certificate or certificate considered equivalent to a trade certificate and is considered as being equivalent to Canada education system(verified by any Educational credential assessment).
- A minimum work experience in the applicant’s respective field of education/training is also required by any potential candidate.
- Work experience can be—at least one year in last 10 years(in a skilled profession); or
- Two years(skilled trade) in past five years; or
- One year skilled work experience in Canada in past three years(trades and non-trades). Further, such work experience needs to be in any high skilled occupation(NOC ‘O’, ‘A’, or ‘B’) and it should be in high demand in Saskatchewan.