Quebec skilled worker program is conducted by Quebec government. It is specially formed for the purpose of immigration of Canada. Quebec has agreement with Canada government on immigration. There are some conditio0ns to be qualified for the eligibility of information. It is the most popular program in Canada.
In 2014, about 6500 applications were accepted by Quebec skilled worker program. This year about 6300 applications will be accepted. When the first round started on November 4th 2015 it has received 3600 which reached the maximum limit. Next round will be conducted from 18th January 2016, which will accept 2800 applications received through online.
Quebec skilled worker program conducted in the year 2014 was on ‘first in first out’ basis which means who submits application first will be given first preference, so there are no changes in this year also ,will be followed FIFO basis.
Eligibility of Quebec Skilled Worker Program
There are some conditions which have to be followed for eligibility for program of immigration. The applicants should get certificate from Quebec government for Quebec skilled worker program. for this have to qualify in point based system, in which points are awarded according qualities of a person & then have to apply for citizenship & immigration Canada. Minimum Points to individual require 49 points & applicant with spouse require 57 points to qualify for Quebec skilled workers program. Points would be awarded as per below:
|Work experience||Up to 8 points|
|Validated employment offer||Up to 10 points|
|Age||Up to 16 points|
|Education||Up to 14 points|
|Area of training||Up to 16 points|
|Language proficiency||Up to 22 points|
|Financial self sufficiency||1 point|
|Stay and family in Quebec||Up to 8 points|
Procedure for Application
- First, download application forms required to apply for Quebec skilled worker program. To apply for Quebec skilled worker program the applicant must have received certificate from Quebec government and have to apply for permanent residential status.
- Application can be filled through computer. It is easier to fill the application from computer than physically, so errors can be detected immediately on computer.
- Fill out => Validate => Print => Sign & date your applications forms.
- Pay the fees through
- Online payments
- Fill out the fee payment form in application forms
- Mail your completed application to Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada.