These new business immigration streams will be introduced shortly.
Ontario announces new two business immigration streams—Two new Ontario business immigration streams have been announced by this Canadian province. These are Corporate stream and the Entrepreneur stream is going to be part of the OOPNP(Opportunities Ontario Provincial Nominee Program).
Ontario PNP nominates foreigners for coming to Canada on the basis of local and provincial labor market requirements.
<blockquote> Ontario has announced its plans to launch new two business immigration streams in the coming times. </blockquote>
OOPNP Entrepreneur immigration program—Well, let us find out details about Ontario’s OOPNP. It is aimed at luring foreigners wanting to start up new business initiative or purchase any already existing business in Ontario.
A temporary Ontario work permit support letter will be provided to successful applicants. It will be based on a performance agreement for establishing a business in Ontario. Entrepreneurs shall be given the opportunity to get selected for Canada permanent residency status if they adhere to the job creation and investment agreements as given in the performance agreement.
That’s something wonderful for foreigners. Isn’t it?
Requirements for OOPNP Entrepreneur immigration stream—Let us see here the requirements or the eligibility conditions for this stream.
- An applicant needs to have not less than investment of $500,000 Canadian dollars(based on the sector and location);
- He or she must have a minimum net worth of at least $800,000 Canadian dollars;
- Must fulfill minimum program conditions like language proficiency etc. within a period of two years, before being getting nominated;
- Must be able to create not less than two full-time, permanent job positions for Canada permanent residents or Canada citizens.
- Other details shall be announced in the coming times by Ontario.
OOPNP Corporate Stream—Well, this immigration stream helps international corporations already established but looking for expansion into Ontario or purchase any existing business.
After the successful establishment of business, all key employers will gain eligibility for application to provincial nomination certificate. This will help them become Canada permanent residents eventually.
Eligible requirements for OOPNP Corporate stream—
- A minimum investment of $500,000 in any new or existing business in Ontario;
- Must currently have employees wanting nominations and these employees must be vital for business operation in Ontario;
- Must create not less than five full time permanent job positions in Ontario for Canada permanent residents or Canada citizens for each nominee position being sought by;
A two years period will be provided to key employee nominees for demonstration of minimum language condition before nominate of Canada perma