Canada, 4th November: Have you been refused for a Canada Permanent Resident Visa and want to know the reason behind such refusal by Canada immigration department?
Well, Canada immigration department can refuse Canada permanent resident visa for a number of reasons. Lets see the different reasons for such refusal one by one here.
Refusal for Canada permanent resident visa—Reasons behind refusal for Canada permanent resident visa could vary. Thousands of foreigners apply for Canada permanent resident visa for coming to Canada each year. So, lets see different reasons for refusal of Canada permanent resident visa—
- Deadline missed—Missing the deadline for submission of Canada permanent resident visa application could be one of the reasons behind refusal of a Canada permanent resident visa. Canada immigration department has a deadline for last date of submission of application forms for Canada permanent resident visa. And anyone getting late for such submission is going to face a rejection of his or her application for Canada permanent resident visa.
- Misrepresentation of information—Any misrepresentation of information pertaining to the applicant’s vital details will lead to refusal of Canada permanent resident visa. This could be either giving wrong information or not providing full details so as to conceal or hide any facts from Canada immigration department.
- Criminal reasons—If the applicant is found to have any criminal involvement that could pose a threat to safety or health of other residents, then the applicant will be refused Canada permanent resident visa.
- Health—Health or medical checks are mandatory for all applicants seeking Canada permanent resident visa. Such checks must be by any doctor who is recognized by CIC(Citizenship and Immigration Canada). Applicants who need medication for any problem that could seem to be burden for universal healthcare system of Canada might be refused entry.
- Vital documents not attached—If vital documents are not attached by the applicant along with the application form, Canada immigration department is going to refuse Canada permanent resident visa application at the outset.
- Don’t know eligibilty rules—Applicants need to know all the eligibility requirements for Canada permanent resident visa before applying. This means knowing age, qualifications and other rules for making an application. Failure to do so is likely to result in refusal of Canada permanent resident visa for the concerned applicant by Canada immigration department.
So, it is mandatory to keep all the above requirements in mind before making an application for Canada permanent resident visa.