This means the US will start accepting applications online for US Green Card Lottery program(another name for US Diversity Visa program).
US Diversity Visa program 2015 begins—The US is going to accept applications for its 2015 Diversity Visa Program with effect from today (i.e. 1st October, 2013). As per the information, applications for this US visa program will be accepted until 2nd November, 2013 9.30PM.
All desirous applicants must be make sure to submit applications for the US Diversity Visa Lottery Program electronically during this period. For this, they will be required to make sure of E-DV(electronic DV entry form)at dvlottery.state.gov.
That’s because no paper entries will be accepted by the US government for US Diversity Lottery Visa program. And another point worth mentionable in this regard is that after completion of DV entries, all applicants need to retain their online confirmation page in order to check the status of their entry.
All applicants are advised not to delay their application submission until the last week of the period of registration as the US Diversity Visa Program is witnessing a big demand.
The US Diversity Visa Program(2015) is open now for online registrations with effect from 1st October this year until 2nd November, 2013.
US Diversity Visa Program—some important tips----
• Applicants can only apply for the US Diversity Visa Program once. So, now multiple entries as doing so may lead to disqualification.
• A confirmation number received after submission of the online application needs to be kept for knowing your status about US Diversity Visa Program interview.
• Applicants need to met either the work requirement qualification or the educational requirement qualification for the US Diversity Visa Program.
• The US Diversity Visa Program is open for nationals from nations including Sri Lanka, Maldives, Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR and Taiwan.
• Those from UK(except Northern Ireland) and its dependent territories, Vietnam, South Korea, Philippines, Peru, Nigeria, Mexico, Jamaica, Haiti, India, Pakistan, Ecuador, El Salvador, Columbia and Dominican Republic, China, Canada, Brazil and Bangladesh are not eligible to apply for US 2015 Diversity Lottery Visa Program as these nations had sent more than 50,000 immigrants to the US in the period of last five years.
US Diversity Visa Program—be alert—All applicants for US Diversity Visa program are suggested to remain alert by not following prey to any fraudsters claiming to be associated or affiliated with the government of the US.