SINP allows maximum benefits to international students

Saskatchewan has announced that no further applications would be accepted from students applying out of province for post-secondary graduation.

However, students planning to come to Saskatchewan should explore various options to obtain permanent residency status.

The various options are
Saskatchewan immigrant Nominee program
This program is meant for skilled workers. Someone being offered either a part time or a full time job in NOC A, B, or O category and having an experience of more than a year can apply under this category.

Applying under Canadian Experience Class
A student coming from outside the country but has obtained graduation degree from here can apply to become temporary foreign worker or even to get permanent residence. One has to be a graduate student in a post-secondary institution in Canada and must have skilled work experiment of a minimum of one year.

An individual with the status of temporary foreign worker can apply under this category provided he holds an experience of skilled work for a minimum of two years.

You are eligible to apply under this category if you acquired experience through study-work authorization.

Post-Graduation Work Permit stream

You can make application under SINP if you have a graduation certificate or diploma or a degree from a post-secondary institution which is recognized. You must note that the program you were enrolled for should have tenure of at least eight months or a year.

In case you got enrolled into an institution in Saskatchewan itself then your work experience should be for a minimum of six months which should include a working hours of 960 and the job should be a paid one.

If you have been a student of any of the recognized institutions in the province then you should hold a work experience of 12 months, which should be paid and there should be no break in your working tenure.

Options for Master and PhD Graduate Stream
After completing your degree requirements you can further apply for a Masters or a PhD program. For this it is mandatory for you to complete study of one long year from the University n the province or university of Regina.

You should not exceed the date limit of two years after you have obtained degree. Make sure that your presence is legal in the country. If you down maintain this then be prepared to see a rejection of your apparition as well.

You will be allowed to live in the province if you have an employment of six months in the past or hold training in the field of study and this is in existence for more than six months.
You will also need to prove that financially you can support yourself for a brief period even without a job.

International Students get attracted towards Saskatchewan because of the multiple options they receive after completing their studies. One must meet the legal criteria and comply with the immigration laws for extracting the benefits.

Immigration Frauds

Fri, 04/11/2014 - 12:41

This is the result of the latest Canada government crackdown on its Temporary Foreign Worker Program.

Canada crackdown on Temporary Foreign Worker Program—As per the latest information by Canada government, a public...

Money Matters

Tue, 03/18/2014 - 15:30

When immigration Minister Chris Alexander was introducing the changes in CEC he had said that the effort is to reduce the backlog and the processing time as well. He informed that CEC allowed 25,000 people to stay and contribute to the growth of country.

The changes introduced
• The time for which applicants were required to work before applying under this category was reduced from two years to one.
• Language proficiency requirements...

CIC Announcements

Fri, 04/11/2014 - 15:22

Citizenship and immigration Canada is all set to launch “Express Entry” in January of 2015. Chris Alexander, the Immigration Minister formally announced this model for welcoming economic immigrants. He also added that this is an effort to introduce an immigration system which fast, flexible and focused.

Express Entry
The program will aim at...