Sunday January 27 2013

I have been offered a job and the employer has applied for LMO !

Question in Detail: 
I have been advised that provided the Citizenship and Immigration Canada agree to the LMO that I will be able to take up employment in Canada, the role involves sales and an understanding of the Waste Electronic and Electrical equipment (WEEE Directive European legislation) an area I am experienced in. If this is granted do i still need to apply for a work permit for me and my family, the role is only for two years and I intend to return to the UK after this role, can anyone please advise me on the process and if it would indeed be as easy as the employer has described ?

Money Matters

Wed, 12/05/2012 - 18:06

Buying or owning any kind of property in Australia or Canada provides you no right for just remaining in that particular country.

CIC Announcements

Wed, 01/09/2013 - 19:02

Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP) has been announced recently by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).

The new FSTP...

Immigrating to Canada

Fri, 01/25/2013 - 20:21

Starting from April 1, the Immigrant Entrepreneurs who would be qualifying to enter Canada would be given an instant privilege.



Mon, 01/21/2013 - 12:49

Canada’s economy is booming even as other nations continue to struggle through tougher economic times.

Increasing job opportunities...

Health & Lifestyle

Sat, 12/15/2012 - 12:43

And this ought to be a cause of serious concern for nearly 11 million undocumented immigrants living in the US.

US health care...


Thu, 01/17/2013 - 12:00

Let us see whether one can apply for such Australian visa and what are the various requirements for a skilled independent visa.


Canada Updates Newsletter