Process for US F1 Visa

If yes, then we will provide here all the relevant details with regard to the US F1 visa process for your information. So, lets begin—

US F1 visa—US F1 student visa happens to be an US visa for international students wanting to come to the US and study here. F1 student visa is for foreign students wanting to study at any approved school including any US accredited university or a US college, approved program of English language or any private secondary school.

The US F1 visa is a popular US visa for international students planning to study in the US and get a US degree.

If your study course is of greater than 18 hours weekly, then you need a US F1 visa. No wonder, the US F1 visa is a popular US visa for international students wanting to study in the US.

You need to note that you will require a US M1 visa if your plans are to study or get training in any non-academic/vocational study in any US institute.

Apply at the earliest—The most important to be kept in mind with regard to the US F1 visas is that you must make an application at the earliest for such US visas since they are in high demand and get the required number of places filled up quite earlier. So, avoid getting disappointed by making an application as early as you can.

As per the information, one can make an application for a US F1 visa appointment nearly 120 days before the starting date as mentioned in the I-20 form(given by the university). Make an application immediately after getting your I-20.

Arriving for your US F1 visa interview—Make sure that you provide all the relevant information to the concerned US visa official clearly concerning your study plans in the US. This includes the course of study you wish to pursue and the institute you want to study in the US.

Such information could also include academic details and your goals regarding your career. Be genuine in answering your queries in straight words. Educational documents required—

• Original degree certificates accompanied by detailed marks sheet.

• High school diploma/original Bachelor degree along with mark sheets.

• Test scores like TOEFL/GMAT/LSAT(if needed).

Immigration Frauds

Tue, 07/01/2014 - 11:12

Claudia Arreola, 35, of El Monte, owner of Los Angeles- based California Immigration Services and her employee, Leticia Gutierezz, 35 of Pico Rivera were taken into custody on Thursday for allegedly filing fraudulent green card applications on...

Money Matters

Sun, 07/13/2014 - 17:20

It provides them with the opportunity to give to their community. Lawyers provide a valuable service, and one that not everyone can afford.

In the wake of an economic downturn many people in need of legal expertise are unable to access it due to a lack of finances. Through pro bono work, many individuals in need are able to get access to the justice that's entitled to everyone.

If you're looking for a pro bono lawyer in Canada, there are a few important...

CIC Announcements

Wed, 05/14/2014 - 13:29

Experts observe the year 2015 to be a period when the focus of immigration would be on jobs. Immigrants would be preferred according to the skills they hold and his vacancies that are there in the country.

Matching jobs and vacancies
Expression of Interest
Programs like Expressions of Interest has been introduced that...