The process of applying for Canadian Experience Class
Process of making application for Canadian Experience Class
The temporary foreign workers or foreign students graduating from Canada can make a transition from temporary to permanent residency.
The applications can be made under the category of “Canadian Experience Class”.
Eligibility for making an application
• You must be a temporary foreign worker holding an experience of a minimum of two years of full time work experience in Canada
• You may also be a student who has graduated from the Country in a post-secondary institution and must be enrolled into a minimum of yearlong full time program.
• You must hold adequate experience of working in Canada by holding a work or a study permit.
• You have applied for work in the country within one year of leaving the job.
• You must meet the minimum language requirements with your application.
• If you hold a skilled work experience of “Managerial occupations, Professional occupations or Technical occupations or skilled trades” then you can make an application for this category.
• A married individual or a live-in partner can also apply for the same category, but it needs to be decided who will be the “Principal Applicant”.
Meeting the language requirements
As an applicant, you must be conversant with any of the two official languages of the country, either English or French.
You must take a “language test” for proving your proficiency in either English or French. If you fail to prove the same, your application may be rejected. You must take the test from the designated language testing agencies.
The process of making the application
• You must printout all the forms required to fill up for making the application.
• The instructions are mentioned on the site and along with the form as well, so make sure that you read them quite carefully.
• Make a copy of the blank form and fill this up first before you transfer the information on the original copy of the application. This is only to avoid any error.
• There will be a list of documents you need to submit along with the form, so check that before you submit your application.
• Your answers should be genuine and avoid making up any information to be furnished. Later, this may throw you into some kind of trouble.
Making an application for Canadian Experience you need to first understand the requirement, then read the instructions and finally check the filled in application thoroughly so that your application does not stand cancelled due to a minor error.