Process of applying for Canada work visa
Canada, 17th October: All those who want to move to Canada to work there by gaining a Canada work visa or Canada work permit need to follow certain steps.
Lets see which are these steps and what are the factors to be considered by those applying for a Canada work permit.
Canada work permit-First of all, we need to be clear as to what actually is a Canada work visa which is also known by another name, that is, Canada work permit. A Canada work visa is issued for a temporary period to aspiring foreigners wanting to come to Canada.
It is a legal permit allowing the holder to work or undertake employment in Canada.
Condition of issuance of Canada work permit--The pre-requisite of this Canada visa is that the concerned individual will get employed for a specific employer from Canada offering sponsorship to the applicant. So, a Canada work visa is granted to any applicant only when he holds an offer of job or employment even before making application for such permit.
Meanwhile, a point worth consideration here is that the Canada work permit is non-transferable. This means that once the employment gets terminated, the holder of Canada work visa will not be allowed to work and stay in Canada.
However, you need to know that you can make application to Canada immigration department seeking a change in your immigration status after your arrival in Canada.
Expediting your Canada work visa application process—You need to check Canada application processing times. You can always follow the following to expedite the application process.
• Make sure to include all relevant information with your Canada work visa application;
• Notify Canada visa office of any amendments or changes made by you in your application;
• Provide documents as well as relevant photocopies and these should be legible.
• Provide French or English translations of documents, wherever needed;
• Apply from a nation where you are a permanent resident or a citizen;
• Never make any unnecessary inquires to Canada visa office.
Chances of delays in processing of your Canada work visa application—Processing of your Canada work visa application may take longer duration in following circumstances—
• Your family situation is unclear due to any event including divorce, incomplete adoption or child issues;
• You need a medical examination;
• There are certain security or criminal problems with your Canada work visa application.