Procedure to apply for schools in Canada
Canada, 12th October: Are you interested to study in Canada and want to explore details in this regard?
Well, we will discuss the procedure of how to apply for schools in Canada and other related information. So, check out.
Studying abroad is becoming a favored choice of many students as well as their peers. And when it comes to considering the option of studying in Canada, the choice is great.
Studying in Canada—Studying in Canada has become quite simpler and easier now days keeping in view a range of student transfer programs available for foreign students wanting to study overseas. And, of course, there are student grants to help students afford their study in Canada. What else can one ask for!
Process of applying for Study Canada--Now, let us study in details the process of applying for study in Canada—
1. Start early—The first step for studying in Canada is to begin early. Making an early start means you should begin a minimum of one year before you want to study in Canada keeping in view the requirements and formalities to be fulfilled for pursuing overseas study.
During this time, you need to get all your requisite documents and academic credentials.
2. Documents needed for applying to study in Canada—Following documents are required—
• Original letter of acceptance from one’s school;
• Evidence of successful completion of secondary education;
• Identity proof—it can be anything including a valid travel document like a passport, two latest passport six photographs of you and any other family member.
Date of birth and name needs to be mentioned on the back of these photographs;
• Financial support proof—It can be a Canadian bank account in the name of the applicant having sufficient money in it, a bank draft in a convertible currency, bank statements for last four months, proof of accommodation fees.
3. Completion of application—Make sure to fill all the columns in the application form with truthful and complete facts.
4. Processing fee—You need to pay processing fee. It can be paid in your local currency. Information about fee can be had from the visa office located in your region.
5. Submission of application—Final step is submission of application signed and dated and accompanied by relevant fees and documents. Attach additional documents wherever needed like medical information etc.