Hot and top jobs in Canada
Canada, 14th March: Are you interested to know about some of the targeted professions in Canada currently?
Here are the details about all these top professions enjoying a hot demand and seeking qualified workforce to fill the vacant Canada job positions.
Canada needs foreign workers— Due to booming Canada economy, there is a need for foreigners possessing skills and educational qualification for the jobs in Canada.
And this fact has been acknowledged by Canada employers keeping in view the increasing gaps between the growing number of Canada jobs especially in high-skilled occupations and the skill-sets possessed by Canadians.
Demand for qualified and skilled workers varies in accordance with requirements of different Canadian provinces. Nonetheless, due to increasing demand and short supply of skilled workers in Canada, there is no alternative for Canada but to look towards foreigners possessing desired skills and/or qualifications for working at high-skilled occupations in Canada.
Canada needs high-skilled foreigners to work on high-skilled occupations for filling the gap between growing jobs and inability in finding Canadians with required skills for the jobs.
Which are the top 25 professions requiring qualified professionals?—Following is the list of 25 professions in need of skilled and qualified professionals—
List of occupations deemed as skilled work by Canada government and in great demand--
• Managers in Architecture, Engineering, Science and Info Systems;
• Managers in Education, Health, Social and Community Services;
• Managers in Transportation and Construction;
• Accountants, Auditors and Investment Professionals;
• Professional Occupations in Natural and Applied Science;
• Human Resources and Business Service Professionals;
• Physical Science Professionals;
• Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical and Civil Engineers;
• Life Science Professionals;
• Other Engineers;
• Dentists, Veterinarians and Physicians;
• Dietitians, Nutritionists and Pharmacists;
• Chiropractors, Optometrists and Other Health Diagnosing and Treating Professionals;
• Assessment and Therapy Professionals;
• Registered Nurses and Nurse Supervisors;
• Medical Technologists and Technicians(Except Dental Health);
• Technical Occupations in Dental Health Care
; • Other Technical Occupations in Health Care except Dental;
• Social Workers, Clergy, Psychologists and Probation Officers;
• Oil and Gas, Mining and Supervisors;
• Supervisors in Manufacturing;
• Processing Occupations, Supervisors;
• Underground Miners, Oil and Gas Drillers and Related Workers.
High paying Canadian jobs lure immigrants—If you happen to be a foreigner wanting to come to Canada for working here and also possess skills needed for jobs, then you are welcome to apply for Canada immigration.
The fact that Canada offers high salary for such jobs is another factor to lure you to come and work in Canada.