If yes, then let us here discuss all the steps in detail with regard to making an application for Canada Study Permit.
Following are the steps for Canada Study Permit application process—
• Vital documents—This happens to be the first and the foremost step for Canada study permit application process. An applicant wanting to study in any Canada educational institute(any Canada school, Canada college or Canada university) must get ready the following documents for submission of the application for Canada study permit—
Applicants must have translations(duly certified) for all documents that are neither in French nor in English.
1. Identity proof(passport and two passport size photographs);
2. Proof of funds to enable your Canada stay; and
3. An acceptance letter to be obtained from your school.
It may be worth notable that in order to prove that you have sufficient amount or fund for supporting your stay during study in Canada, you need to provide proof of any educational loan from any financial institute, a bank draft(that must be in convertible currency), a letter from the institute/person providing funds to you.
If you are in any educational program funded by Canada or have a scholarship, then you need to provide an evidence of such funds paid from within Canada, evidence of accommodation and tuition fee or bank statements for the last four months period.
• Know whether you require a TRV—Please ensure whether students from your native nation are required to get a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) for coming to Canada for studying here. Remember, applicants needing a TRV can submit an application for the same along with their Canada study permit application.
• Submitting Canada study permit application—You must make sure where the application for Canada study permit needs to be submitted (that is—the correct/appropriate visa office).
• Paying fees—The processing fee for Canada study permit application is $125 that can either be paid in local currency or in Canada dollars(but it depends on your concerned Canada visa office).
• Do you need a medical exam—There is no requirement of any medical exam for students whose duration of study in Canada is less than six months.
However, in case, you are going to work in any public health related field as part of your study in Canada, then you might be required to undergo a medical exam.
This will be possible under a new immigration law by New Zealand. New Zealand immigration law for helping migrants—Migrants being hired to work on lower wages will now get a big relief, thanks to the latest New Zealand immigration law. Yes, as...
As a legal practitioner of insolvency and bankruptcy, do you to keep your knowledge of Australian laws and practice updated? You can associate with online publishes and get the benefit of latest updates all the time. In field of Law and Order, a momentary lack of knowledge can lead to someone’s defeat. It is immensely important to get aid from the best information source and keep...
Whenever there is a shortage of labors across various industries, Canadian employers do not mind hiring workers coming from across the world. In fact, the law of the country allows employers to fill up the vacancies so that the work does not come to a halt in the want of labors.
Rising number of foreign workers
In order to meet the labor...