A glimpse of Canadian Experience Class
Changes have been made in Canadian Experience Class
Immigrants living in Canada for some time and having gained a fluency in English or French are more ready to integrate with Canadian Society. For them, the opportunities are provided through “Canadian Experience Class”.
Changes in the system
This system has been there in existence in the country for a long time, though, there are changes introduced recently to make the process faster and smoother. And this information was provided by Immigration minister Jason Kenney.
Significance of changes
Immigration Minister, Jason Kenney marks the changes in CEC has an important factor which would meet the demands of labor shortage in the country across various industries.
He strongly believes that a smooth transition of immigrants into permanent residents of the country would boost the economy of the nation as these immigrant applicants are skilled and talented as well.
Kenney also shares that “CIC is committed to create a flexible immigration system that works for the country’s economy.”
Important changes made in the system
• At the onset of 2013 a skilled worker who has been holding an experience of working in Canada for a minimum of 12 months can now apply under this category, which was previously meant for 24 months.
• Earlier a graduate had to gain a yearlong experience of working in Canada within a short span of 24 months, now the time limit has been increased to 36 months. This gives more relaxation to the young graduates studying in the College’s or Universities of Canada.
The past performance of CEC
After being introduced in 2008, CEC has helped 20,000 and even more international students and skilled workers to enter the nation.
The considerable work experience
The following kinds of job experiment will be considered for making applications:
• Managerial Jobs
• Professional Jobs
• Technical Jobs
• Skilled Trades
• One should have atlas 12 months of full time or an equal volume of part time experiment of a skilled job. A full time job is defined as a job which includes 30 hours of paid work every week. For confirming the eligibility criteria one must go through the list of jobs and their NOC groups.
• Minimum language requirements should be met and the results of language test should be included with the application.
• In case of married or common-law partners, if both of them meet the above mentioned criteria then any one of the partners can apply as “Principal Applicant”.
To know the process of making application in details one can visit the website or any of the offices in Canada.