Filing application for Visitors Visa Canada
When you are to visit a foreign land the first formality which you have to fulfill is to apply for visa.
Canada has certain rules and regulations which are needed to be followed for obtaining Visitors Visa Canada. Here is a step by step guideline as to how you can fulfill these formalities:
• Before approaching the Visa office, get some advice from your friends or colleagues or a tourist guide regarding the documents that are required and carry them along with you so that minimum time is wasted in completing the formalities.
• In normal conditions, you would be expected to present passport, address proof, bank statements, birth certificate or birth date proof in original.
• It takes some time for the office to issue you a visa after you have submitted the application form, so you should start the formalities much earlier considering the time taken. At times, the formalities take more than a half a year for accepting your application (12 to 24 weeks).
• When you approach the Canadian office which handles the Visa formalities, the officials first check whether you are legal citizen of the country which you are representing and this country should be served by the Canadian Visa office.
• Once your citizenship is established (your passport will be checked for confirmation), you will be considered eligible for getting the Visitors Visa Canada.
• The application form comes with an instruction guide. Read the guide and accordingly fill in the application form.
• This guide also mentions the document checklist. One by one check all the documents you have and attach them along with your application when you have completely filled the application.
• It is mandatory that the barcode page which comes with the application form should be included when you submit the application form along with all the required fees, information, and documents. In the absence of any of this, your form stands a chance of getting rejected.
• It is necessary to check whether you carry all the documents that are requested and only when you are confident that you are eligible for filing an application, you should go ahead and pay the fees. This is important because the fee which is quite big in amount is non-refundable.
• While your application processing is underway you may be asked to complete certain examinations or tests such as medical examination, face an interview or to present police certificate.
• Once the whole formalities are complete, the Visitors Visa issuing authorities will return back your original documents including passport and address proof.
• If you application is rejected, the authorities will attach an explanation along with the returning documents.