They are recognized as prominent institutions for education that equip young people with basic tools to use in reaching their goals. Nonetheless, public schools may not exactly cater to all the...
Federal Skilled Worker Immigration Program is designed for foreign nationals who have plans to immigrate and make a living in Canada. Canada requires skilled workers and those desirous of working in the country can be chosen to become Canadian permanent residents and given immigrant status. This is based on specified qualifications. These qualifications provide objective evidence of the immigrant’s ability to get established in Canada permanently. The primary advantage of applying through the Federal Skilled Worker Immigration Program is that it gives the advantage to the person to get her/his spouse and dependent children also.
One of the following minimum criteria requires to be fulfilled if one has to qualify for the Federal Skilled Worker Immigration Program:
• One continuous year of work experience in any one of the eligible or specified occupations
• Have an offer of employment I Canada
• Have a doctorate degree
Job offer from an employer in Canada means that the job is a permanent and full time one which is in the qualifying categories. Besides the above one also has to meet the following:
• To be in possession of a valid temporary work permit and when employed in Canada the employer is willing to provide employment on a permanent basis, or
• To be in possession of a valid temporary work permit and currently employed in a job that is exempt from the requirements. In both the above two requirements the labour market opinion is required and the nature of job is permanent, or
• The circumstances that are listed may not be considered but should be in possession of a valid temporary work permit and working currently in Canada, or
• One has a permanent employment offer and all other requirements have been met including positive labour market though not working presently in Canada.
Follow up requirements
After the requirements, as stated above, have been met the government will conduct a verified assessment to evaluate whether the applicant gainfully qualifies under the Federal Skilled Worker Immigration Program. The assessment is point based on the basis of age, proficiency and ability to communicate in one of the official languages, that is, English and/or French, general education. Experience in work, qualifications relevant to the job and an overall ability to adapt to the Canadian way of life will strengthen an individual’s claim. A score of sixty seven (67) is the minimum that has to be obtained so that one is declared as essentially qualified.