They are recognized as prominent institutions for education that equip young people with basic tools to use in reaching their goals. Nonetheless, public schools may not exactly cater to all the...
Well, it is true.
While providing detailed information in your application for Canada immigration, you must provide a true and authentic detail of various facts about yourself. Giving any false information can hinder not only yours but also the chances of your family members seeking immigration to Canada.
Why should you abstain from providing false information in your Canada visa application---
• Giving untrue information in your application is regarded a legal crime under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act;
• It renders you ineligible to immigrate to Canada either for studying in Canada, working in Canada, going to Canada on a Canada visitor visa or seeking permanent immigration to Canada;
• It reduces the chances of your family members for Canada immigration;
• It shows your disrespect towards rules of laws and makes you suspicious in the eyes of the Canada immigration officials regarding the disrespect you might show towards Canadian laws after your immigration to Canada.
• Immigration fraud is considered to be a big threat to the security and integrity of the immigration system of Canada and anyone caught to be misrepresenting the facts is likely to be denied any chance to immigrate to Canada.
• The introduction of ‘The Cracking Down on Crooked Consultants Act’ on June 8, 2010 is another proof of the fact that anyone found to be involved in fraud either directly or under the influence of any crooked immigration consultants to gain Canada citizenship or Canada visa will not be spared by Canada immigration department.
• The government of Canada has introduced several measures to ensure that immigration consultation services in Canada are provided only by notaries, lawyers or registered members of CSIC (Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants).
• Anyone giving false information about persecution for making refugee claims is likely to face severe punishment as per the Canada immigration laws.
Remember, honesty is, undoubtedly, the best policy if you want to successfully immigrate to Canada and even a small lie might make you pay a heavy price for your mistake.