Consequences of rejected Pre Removal Risk Assessment
Pre Removal Risk Assessment will lead to deportation if not acted on time
The communication of Pre Removal Risk Assessment (PRRA) is made at the time of interview itself. The decision will be handed over to you when you appear for the interview. The reasons will also be stated to you. At the same time you will be asked to “receive” the rejected PRRA handed over to you.
Consequences of rejection
• After your PRRA is rejected the first thing you should do is to get prepared for your deportation.
• After your Prays rejected, your deportation order will be issued.
• Such a person is given a period of 20 to 30 days to get prepared for deportation.
• The information pertaining to this will come both verbal and in writing as well.
• The written information will also entail the border from here you would be deported. The details of airline and any other piece of information will also be furnished.
• People are deported back to their home countries or where from they have come.
Purchasing of ticket
If you buy your ticket on your own, then you will have to submit a copy of the same. Else, you request Canadian Government to buy one, and then you will have to return back the cost of the same when you come back next. You have to deport within strict date and all these activates will be veiled by a “Removal officer” looking into your matter.
Possibilities after PRRA being rejected
The first and foremost step from your side could be defer the date of deportation by placing a request to the “removal Officer”. This will give you enough time to look into further possibilities and work out a solution for yourself.
The second option for you is to make appeal to the Federal Court for reviewing PRRA’s decision. But, this request has to be made within 15 days of your PRRA being refused.
Appealing to the Federal Court
The lawyer placing the case on your behalf has to bring an “emergency motion” so that the decision of your deportation is being stayed till there is a final verdict.
You have to submit a series of documents for proving your point and things have to move with promptness.
While handling PRRA rejection, the most important thing is to move with timely precision. Taking steps on time will be the best possible effort made by you.